Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
money cheat:

increase gold

best web site for editing ren'py and rpgm games

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
Money cheat for Android? And is there something that tells you what happens at the branches in the story line?

Mod_Gal

Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me, how to date Jason? I broke up with Michael (who needs a cheater anyway). Maybe I missed something?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
but i can't find them
Hades Sector, you unlock the sector after being at the Bar and talk to Black who offers you to keep the $ 800 (sex) or refuse to get the Red Card allowing thus access to the Hades sector which he finds at West of Manilla's apartment (Quest: Benny II)

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "ibizadalton, message: 3106214, membre: 1379027"]
voici une sauvegarde après la visite du réparateur de la douche / moniteur de la boutique Burke lorsque le pot enceinte apparaît il vous permettra d'accoucher dans les 24 heures
[/CITATION]
Merci

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Puedes poner imagen es que acepto xxantage pero no obtengo
that you refuse or accept Michael's relationship he will need your body to repay these debts with Dereck, you will have a first date then a second at the temple and a third to go to the gym which will lead you to the mayor scene

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
the mayor's thing is not clear to me, I don't know what suit I am wearing, please

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "katon, post: 3118871, membre: 627828"]
comment débloquer la tenue: sensuelle?
[/CITATION]
la tenue sensuelle pour débloquer le deuxième week-end du matin Allison vous demande de la rejoindre (nécessite d'avoir fait l'événement tchad et Ben une fois)

Reactions: katon

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Wish there was a Ren'py version of this game. Hate going through RPGM, so much less entertaining and ruins the mood, plus controls are usually shite.
Nah, the dev just has no idea how to make proper gameplay with rpg maker. check the game in my signature. Also it is ridiculous how slow the updates got since he "has to do twice the work". I like pregnancy in hgames as much as the next guy but having a baby bump which ONLY FURTHER RESTRICTS quests is fucking crazy in a bad way and that is pretty much its only feature. People are begging for a guide/branch tree and a gallery since I first saw this game around v.12 or even longer and nothing happens. The saving graces are the ridiculously hot mc and some nice scenes. Lets not get started on the file size.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes