Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Nah, the dev just has no idea how to make proper gameplay with rpg maker. check the game in my signature. Also it is ridiculous how slow the updates got since he "has to do twice the work". The dev is either stupid or lazy. I like pregnancy in hgames as much as the next guy but having a baby bump which ONLY FURTHER RESTRICTS quests is fucking crazy in a bad way and that is pretty much its only feature. People are begging for a guide/branch tree and a gallery since I first saw this game around v.12 or even longer and nothing happens. The saving graces are the ridiculously hot mc and some nice scenes. Lets not get started on the file size.
You always complain, but you are always here ready to play. The dev is not stupid, nor lazy. Simply, and it is not difficult to understand, it takes time to make the renderings and animations. If you are a more skilled and faster developer than he is, well, I'm happy for you, but it doesn't seem to me that the other developers are faster.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
You always complain, but you are always here ready to play. The dev is not stupid, nor lazy. Simply, and it is not difficult to understand, it takes time to make the renderings and animations. If you are a more skilled and faster developer than he is, well, I'm happy for you, but it doesn't seem to me that the other developers are faster.
This was the first time I complained and you do not have to be a developer to reasonably criticize one. And precisely what I mean is the double the stuff to render does not equal double work.

Reactions: Tanaereva

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
This was the first time I complained and you do not have to be a developer to reasonably criticize one. And precisely what I mean is the double the stuff to render does not equal double work.
You are not reasonably criticizing the developer. You insulted him. If you are not a developer, you cannot know how long it takes to make all his creations...
He has to render Manila pregnant and Manila not pregnant and sometimes modify the scene for the pregnant version. It is obvious that it takes time to do that...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dafvid112

katon

May 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "katon, post: 3118871, membre: 627828"]
comment débloquer la tenue: sensuelle?
[/CITATION]
la tenue sensuelle pour débloquer le deuxième week-end du matin Allison vous demande de la rejoindre (nécessite d'avoir fait l'événement tchad et Ben une fois)
tchad and ben?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
tchad and ben?
if you have saved Allison in the street in front of lucifer, she will invite you the weekend to make a jogging the evening in Jeans drunk (coruption), thereafter she will invite you to buy you the sensual outfit and returned to the bar the two guys that you will meet the first time at the park

Reactions: katon

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
criticise is fine. Totally. but remove the „dumb or lazy“ pls. that’s no criticism that’s just insulting and helps no one especially not the dev. Or do you want to make the updates?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
criticise is fine. Totally. but remove the „dumb or lazy“ pls. that’s no criticism that’s just insulting and helps no one especially not the dev. Or do you want to make the updates?
Edited those out. Now can we please stop the bullshit "either everything is fine or you have to make the update" argument and reflect on what I said? Because no matter how you look at it, modifying the scenes to a pregnant Manila does not result in twice the work, but it further messes with the gameplay. Having no guide is fine by me but it is 100% true that the community has been asking for that and a gallery as well (Though most stuff you can look at www/movies in the game's directory). The daily routine of shower/clothes change/car to work/paperwork/captain/quest/paperwork/backhome/clothes change.... is a bloated framework that makes it easier to develop the daily stuff fast but fucking tedious and no wonder people ask for renpy ports even though VNs are hardly games (at least most of them). What the dev excels at is the holy shit amount of routes this game could be played in. Cause morality of Manila is not the only factor to what content you access. But you hardly have any tools to navigate and blind testing as a requirement will turn people away.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Edited those out. Now can we please stop the bullshit "either everything is fine or you have to make the update" argument and reflect on what I said? Because no matter how you look at it, modifying the scenes to a pregnant Manila does not result in twice the work, but it further messes with the gameplay. Having no guide is fine by me but it is 100% true that the community has been asking for that and a gallery as well (Though most stuff you can look at www/movies in the game's directory). The daily routine of shower/clothes change/car to work/paperwork/captain/quest/paperwork/backhome/clothes change.... is a bloated framework that makes it easier to develop the daily stuff fast but fucking tedious and no wonder people ask for renpy ports even though VNs are hardly games (at least most of them). What the dev excels at is the holy shit amount of routes this game could be played in. Cause morality of Manila is not the only factor to what content you access. But you hardly have any tools to navigate and blind testing as a requirement will turn people away.
good enough bullshit with two balls. the game is good, it takes time for the majs and then if you do not like that and you do not support the RPGM ben take the door.
this is far from being tedious since you can consult the quest log, there is another game or you do not know what to do. the gallery personally I do not care completely, a step by step procedure with all the possible choices and their consequence (for my part I have 18 way).
you have a question, or a problem posed it will be answered with sincerity and pleasure even if the politeness inflates me towards some.
a good hearer

Reactions: Kaioh81

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
As an aspiring game creator myself, I can tell you that player options do double (or more!) the work if you're taking them into account. Sure, he has to double the renders, which alone, can be a lot of work depending on how he does it. But he also has to tweak each event to take pregnancy into account and have them branch.

He probably has something like this in each event:

If: Pregnancy is ON
Show pregnancy pictures, renders and animation.
Text: Talking while commenting on pregnancy.

:Else
Show non-pregnancy renders
Text: Talking without commenting about pregnancy.
:End

This would be for every event and sometimes multiple times in one event depending on how he structures things. Some of it could be copy pasted for stuff that doesn't change, generic dialogues and such but some has to be unique for pregnancy vs non-pregnancy.

The same goes for stuff like clothing changes by the way. If the event can have both pregnant/non pregnant and different clothing it only increases the work because the renders have to take clothing into account as do the pictures in the text boxes and such.

For another example, look at Good Girl Gone Bad. The various paths in that game required a ton of work for the creator.

resulle

Aug 31, 2016
Im not sure what happened but, I cant continue main quest "santa" when I go to parking lot there is no quest markers etc. I think I passed quest time by one hour and thats causing the problem. How do I fix this? I dont know how to edit time in rpgmaker save editors.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
I think the point is: Is worth pregnancy in the game?
Before pregnancy, updates were every month. Now it´s two months or more.
Double scenes? Both pregnancy-non pregnancy are quite similar. Same scenes, same renders....
I understand all the extra work it takes about dialogues, etc.. but it´s not worth for me so I have quit as patreon.

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
I think the point is: Is worth pregnancy in the game?
Before pregnancy, updates were every month. Now it´s two months or more.
Double scenes? Both pregnancy-non pregnancy are quite similar. Same scenes, same renders....
I understand all the extra work it takes about dialogues, etc.. but it´s not worth for me so I have quit as patreon.
Agree

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
I have the quest for the temple but the Bus doesn't have an activation indicator. I've also interacted with all sides of the bus and still nothing happened. How can I fix this?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I have the quest for the temple but the Bus doesn't have an activation indicator. I've also interacted with all sides of the bus and still nothing happened. How can I fix this?
are you at the right time to take the bus, I think I remember that it must be between 7h and 12h

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of April

Playable days: Saturday

- I've created some renderings of the first scene (Temple)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes