akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows how to get the image of manila with the mayor is that I do not see where it is if you can put any image or how it is taken help is appreciated

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of April

Playable days: Saturday

- I've created almost all renderings of the first scene

(Temple, 100% Pregnant, 50% Not Pregnant)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
What are the other good game to play, I've tried the games Manila, Anna, Lily, Lida, Elena, a new Dawn.....
Here are some of my favs:

Good girl gone bad - Ashley is a "uni" student staying with her parents which the choices you made literally affects her every path. Pro - Lots of Choose your own Adventure - Sugar daddy, incest, drugs, pure love, lesbian, gang, prison, lesbian, futa. Name it, you got it. Con - Some has commented lack of depth due to wide spread paths.

1584279225187.png 1584279274274.png

Jessica Oneil Hard news - Jessica is a newspaper journalist juggling between trying to uncover a vigilante lurking at work while managing her increasing sexual urges around her surroundings. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you. Pro - High quality art and animations & good command of erotic writing. Con - High quality art goes beyond pixel bodies as it extends to surroundings, picture frames on walls etc. Could be a strength but it also means much longer release date waits.

1584279433439.png 1584279500525.png

Fashion business - Monica used to have it all - Fame, riches and authority. Down she felt one day and finds herself being degraded to serve the same people she once loathed. How far is she willing to go to help rise back to her formal status is to you to you. Pro - Good quality art and animations. Interesting plot of how a rich bitch being forced into non consensual situations. Con - A lot of grinding for plot progression.

1584280530427.png 1584281083662.png

Claire's quest - Claire had to flee from her home town due to invasion forces. How she will survive in the outer world is entirely up to you. Pro - Huge open world roaming with lots of fetishes covered. Con - Depending on your preferences - RPGM playstyle and lots of rape lol

1584281888001.png 1584281992069.png

Project Sage - Amy moved into a new country after losing her family. Surrounded by unfamiliar surroundings , she slowly discovers her true calling. Pro - Very high degree of replayability due to various lewd outcomes based on combination of choices. Lots of teasing and flirting. Con - HS software

1584283210673.png 1584283764693.png 1584283833566.png

Agent of heels - Help Black Widow uncover a mysterious force at work that threatens the Bewilder universe. Will she succumb her to sexual desire and help join the dark forces or can she stay professional and true to her alliance till the very end?. Pro - High quality art of Black Widow with SJ resemblance and good erotic writing. Con - A lot of plot building / reading and slow updates due to limited resources.

1584284317819.png 1584284481389.png

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
What's the easiest way to win the every fight, I ask this because I tried hard but I did not win some fight.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
What's the easiest way to win the every fight, I ask this because I tried hard but I did not win some fight.
good question. i think the fighting scenes especially later on are far too hard and long... really annyoing imo. what i also experienced is that stun gun is really effective and very usefull but expensive.

Reactions: morgan1122

mobydick1684

Jul 11, 2019
Here are some of my favs:

Good girl gone bad - Ashley is a "uni" student staying with her parents which the choices you made literally affects her every path. Pro - Lots of Choose your own Adventure - Sugar daddy, incest, drugs, pure love, lesbian, gang, prison, lesbian, futa. Name it, you got it. Con - Some has commented lack of depth due to wide spread paths.

View attachment 587351 View attachment 587352

Jessica Oneil Hard news - Jessica is a newspaper journalist juggling between trying to uncover a vigilante lurking at work while managing her increasing sexual urges around her surroundings. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you. Pro - High quality art and animations & good command of erotic writing. Con - High quality art goes beyond pixel bodies as it extends to surroundings, picture frames on walls etc. Could be a strength but it also means much longer release date waits.

View attachment 587356 View attachment 587357

Fashion business - Monica used to have it all - Fame, riches and authority. Down she felt one day and finds herself being degraded to serve the same people she once loathed. How far is she willing to go to help rise back to her formal status is to you to you. Pro - Good quality art and animations. Interesting plot of how a rich bitch being forced into non consensual situations. Con - A lot of grinding for plot progression.

View attachment 587365 View attachment 587371

Claire's quest - Claire had to flee from her home town due to invasion forces. How she will survive in the outer world is entirely up to you. Pro - Huge open world roaming with lots of fetishes covered. Con - Depending on your preferences - RPGM playstyle and lots of rape lol

View attachment 587377 View attachment 587380

Project Sage - Amy moved into a new country after losing her family. Surrounded by unfamiliar surroundings , she slowly discovers her true calling. Pro - Very high degree of replayability due to various lewd outcomes based on combination of choices. Lots of teasing and flirting. Con - HS software

View attachment 587393 View attachment 587402 View attachment 587404

Agent of heels - Help Black Widow uncover a mysterious force at work that threatens the Bewilder universe. Will she succumb her to sexual desire and help join the dark forces or can she stay professional and true to her alliance till the very end?. Pro - High quality art of Black Widow with SJ resemblance and good erotic writing. Con - A lot of plot building / reading and slow updates due to limited resources.

View attachment 587412 View attachment 587415
Wow thank you so much, really appreciate the suggestions and insight

lolguest

May 4, 2017
What are the other good game to play, I've tried the games Manila, Anna, Lily, Lida, Elena, a new Dawn.....
Valiant Warrior Astrid. People may say it's not finished.
Shhh, don't ask anything. Just try it.

Dynamite Red needs fresh blood to return someday.

Serious, go try it.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I think there should be a button in the fights, just like the surrender button, but this will be win button, you know for those who are lazy or bored after 10 fights with random ppl, and they press this button win, and manila instant win battle, and she can continue with the next choice of blackmail or justice options etc etc...
I think its cool idea, sometimes enemies get lucky and get a critical on manila, or some heavy hit , while manila misses out 3-4 90% hit chances... its painful to do the fights over and over again....
I think the dev should consider this into his game... to please all patreons...

Reactions: Frozen71

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "DaddyGrond, message: 3173223, membre: 927020"]
Je pense qu'il devrait y avoir un bouton dans les combats, tout comme le bouton de reddition, mais ce sera le bouton de victoire, vous savez pour ceux qui sont paresseux ou s'ennuient après 10 combats avec ppl aléatoire, et ils appuient sur ce bouton gagner, et instant instantané de Manille gagner la bataille, et elle peut continuer avec le prochain choix d'options de chantage ou de justice, etc etc ...
Je pense que c'est une bonne idée, parfois les ennemis ont de la chance et obtiennent un coup critique sur Manille, ou un coup dur, tandis que Manille manque 3-4 90% de chances de toucher ... C'est douloureux de faire les combats encore et encore ....
Je pense que le développeur devrait en tenir compte dans son jeu ... pour plaire à tous les patrons ...
[/CITATION]

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello

here are some "cheats" and hints i found out:
for all of this you have to download the game.

Faster movement of all persons and vehicles in the game

- go to the file rpg_objects.js (i have v1.6.0)
- open it with editor

my values are (i dont know the standard value anymore, so maybe it isnt changed)

var speed = agi + Math.randomInt(Math.floor(5 + agi / 2));

Game_Map.prototype.scrollDistance = function() {
return Math.pow(2, this._scrollSpeed) / 128;

Game_CharacterBase.prototype.distancePerFrame = function() {
return Math.pow(2, this.realMoveSpeed()) / 64

Game_CharacterBase.prototype.initMembers = function() {
this._x = 0;
this._y = 0;
this._realX = 0;
this._realY = 0;
this._moveSpeed = 4;
this._moveFrequency = 6;

--------- you will have a faster movement and still the white field popping up. this is neded for game play and if you increase the speed the field may disappear and you are unable to proceed.

Vehicle

Game_Vehicle.prototype.initMoveSpeed = function() {
if (this.isBoat()) {
this.setMoveSpeed(8);
} else if (this.isShip()) {
this.setMoveSpeed(8);
} else if (this.isAirship()) {
this.setMoveSpeed(6);
}
};

Gold cheat

Game_Party.prototype.initialize = function() {
Game_Unit.prototype.initialize.call(this);
this._gold = 100000000000;
this._steps = 0;
this._lastItem = new Game_Item();
this._menuActorId = 0;
this._targetActorId = 0;
this._actors = [];
this.initAllItems();
};

then save the file with option "all data" and start the game.

Only possible if you restart the game.

press "W" during dialogues and they are done in some seconds.
you may can put something on the keybord pressing "W" down and do something other besides :)

Apart from this it is a shame that the creator doesn't want a skip-button or offers a debug function to activate oder deactivate certain actions.

The good idea of his game suffers a lot under the time-wasting nothingburger-actions.
Thank you tip!
I played almoust five hours and always was out of money, i try play "honost" route but it doesn't make any money(or i missing something)

That money cheat works only "new game" option.

Reactions: Randeep44
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes