faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Does this game have free rome or something after finishing the main story quests, because I have unfinished side quests.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "faraza92, message: 3176937, membre: 785479"]
Ce jeu a-t-il une Rome gratuite ou quelque chose après avoir terminé les quêtes de l'histoire principale, car j'ai des quêtes secondaires inachevées.
[/CITATION]
No

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Did v.0.21 really just add the scene where you´re protecting Mr. Forger and he invites you to dinner and then at night you can go to the strip club and get a bukkake? Game ends as soon as I try to end friday..

Edit: Does anyone have a save for me for all INN quests and the gangbang side quests? I seem to have missed them completely... When and how can you gain access to them??

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Did v.0.21 really just add the scene where you´re protecting Mr. Forger and he invites you to dinner and then at night you can go to the strip club and get a bukkake? Game ends as soon as I try to end friday..

Edit: Does anyone have a save for me for all INN quests and the gangbang side quests? I seem to have missed them completely... When and how can you gain access to them??
You have to date Micheal and then accept LT. Storm's blackmail in order to unlock those

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
You have to date Micheal and then accept LT. Storm's blackmail in order to unlock those
Fuck. I hope somebody can give me save files for that haha I love the game´s visuals but it´s way too much work to see most of the interesting scenes.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of April

Playable days: Saturday

- I completed the temple scene

There are additional scenes in the temple if Manila killed J. Blue in the convenience store.

(Temple, 100% Pregnant, 100% Not Pregnant)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of April

Playable days: Saturday

- I completed the temple scene

There are additional scenes in the temple if Manila killed J. Blue in the convenience store.

(Temple, 100% Pregnant, 100% Not Pregnant)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

so much looking forward to temple day! I think manila in this asian outfit looks just great :)+ possible old master content:p

i personally killed blue so even more scenes YES

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
Can anyone remind me how I find Locker room password after Lieutenant asks to remove stuff from locker room?
I somehow missed it...

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Viking808
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes