Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
That happens if manilla is not pregnant, but the earlier images i posted shows manilla pregnant while buying the "Very Fashion" dress. How do i get those pregnant scene?
I think that are mistakes because:

"- Clayton, Very Fashion, Roulette, Black Brothers (Daily Quest); you can only activate them if Manila doesn't have baby bump. It is necessary to be a pole dancer (second job). "

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I think that are mistakes because:

"- Clayton, Very Fashion, Roulette, Black Brothers (Daily Quest); you can only activate them if Manila doesn't have baby bump. It is necessary to be a pole dancer (second job). "
So u are saying the pic i posted above cannot be activated in 0.22? The quest is missing?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So u are saying the pic i posted above cannot be activated in 0.22? The quest is missing?
if Changelog is correct, then yes.
(Personally, I don't know the truth)

With Baby bumb you get only:
-New Souls

And if you are pure justice route:
-You get nothing.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can I still get/buy the "very Fashion" if I denied Clayton quest?
No because "very fashion" side quest included with "roulette" daily quest and you get that only if u accept help to marcus.

Edit: when I said earlier that it had something to do with Mr.Forger then I was wrong

Accept date with Mr.Forger
Edit:
I asked dev directly about that "kidnapped" side quest:
Kidnapped quest hasn't completed yet. I will create the event in Hades as soon as possible. It can only be completed if you accept Mason's blackmail to save the kidnapped girl and only if you completed the "Gang Bang" quest.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
No because "very fashion" side quest included with "roulette" daily quest and you get that only if u accept help to marcus.

Edit: when I said earlier that it had something to do with Mr.Forger then I was wrong

Edit:
I asked dev directly about that "kidnapped" side quest:
Could u also ask him about those missing pregnant scene variant for "Very Fashion" quest? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
can somone help with a pregnant save file before the new update ??
or any save before the prego scene ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
can you post your pregnancy save before the new scene ?
here u go, ( jblue blackmail path in all saves),

save 20 : Idea being max corrupt manilla and simultaneously get impregnated from various guys
(1-20 for this are various scene)

save 25: Idea being Manilla will have baby bump on saturday(0.22). She is on childbirth:5 on friday in this save.

save 33: Idea is Max corrupt, never get manilla pregnant . To see the non preggo scene.

save 40: manilla pregnant (wed) , childbirth: 4. To see different scenarios with her preggo body.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

save 20 : Idea being max corrupt manilla and simultaneously get impregnated from various guys

save 25: Idea being Manilla will have baby bump on saturday(0.22). She is on childbirth:5 on friday in this save.

save 33: Idea is Max corrupt, never get manilla pregnant . To see the non preggo scene.

save 40: manilla pregnant (wed) , childbirth: 4. To see different scenarios with her preggo body.
are you sure ???

dont you have save with full pregncy (BIG BELLY )on saturday xD ??

Last edited:

Dghg

May 10, 2019

if I use these saves this is showing

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
are you sure ???

dont you have save with full pregncy (BIG BELLY )on saturday xD ??
try save 40 for that , although u need to progress a bit and dont take "Preggo One Pill".

Also. (small preg, big preg) doesnt matter , the animation and 3dcg remains same for most cases .

Reactions: omarsayed
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes