Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
no not that i know of most agree that it would be too much work the amount of different ways you can play through it is insane
It'd have been nice to have a walkthrough to go by though... Yeah it is very complex route wise haha

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
if you choose Refuse Michael's relationship and kill J-Blue your route will be bug, many events are missing and the road stops at Zen Temple without having access to the Master.
I warned Abaddon , awaiting correction

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Has anybody made a walkthrough for this?
but allthough routes are complicated there is a few things you can do too make it easier too learn about the different routes. 1. choose from the beginning if you want too go justice or corruption, after that there are 5-7 choices in the first 10 minutes of the game that decide a lot about your playthrough, now that you have chosen justice or corruption if you think logical about those choices it becomes easier, there is though 2 choices that you do not know the consequnces of in the beginning first one starting a relationship with michael, that one will start a later blackmail route and the same with accepting a bribe from j blue, there is a but though you are not locked on those blackmail routes, for now at least you are not forced too accept the routes when they appear. There is a ton of different choices further in the game but those in the beginning are insanely important for the playthough you want.

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
if you choose Refuse Michael's relationship and kill J-Blue your route will be bug, many events are missing and the road stops at Zen Temple without having access to the Master.
I warned Abaddon , awaiting correction
Where are you blocked in the game?
What missions have you missed?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Bug found. Quest: Dark Plan I. Game refuses to recognize the Bo staff in your inventory.
Keep getting "Requirements -Bo (Staff)".
Tried with Bo equipped and unequipped in inventory.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Bug found. Quest: Dark Plan I. Game refuses to recognize the Bo staff in your inventory.
i had the same issue keep trying suddenly it just worked for me

btppr

Apr 14, 2019
Don't optimize. Instead equip manually and the leave the Bo staff for last. It worked for me.

Reactions: EricSunny

btppr

Apr 14, 2019
When will Abaddon add content for the Ring?
I've won 10 fights against the Night Watchman but now I can't talk to Scars.

Reactions: tnmleto2

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes