asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Go see the black brothers at midnight.

You can also go see the poledance side ($ 300 to win if you make the right choice) after taking the door at the top left.
u mean the bukkake show? Or is there another quest?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Well I just played it and I have to be honest update 0.22 was ... brief, bit disappointed
Pure justice route:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corrupt and mixxed route has something but i wish there was a little more story next updates but i'm just afraid to get sunday in two months.

0.20(Thursdray->0.21(Friday) about two monts
0.21(Friday)->022(Saturday) take ~two months again.

Reactions: bigpoppayoung

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I wondering when will add replay room or some thing like that.
At least 3 path to play , and 50 save slot apparently not enough if wand save every scene before triggered.

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I wondering when will add replay room or some thing like that.
At least 3 path to play , and 50 save slot apparently not enough if wand save every scene before triggered.
Tip for you:

But if you want see all content quickly then I recommend the renpy version.

but I wonder:
Has anyone reached the end(Updates) of the justice route and winning all battles without cheats(?)
An impossible task for myself, especially on the pure justice route=No money expet every week 500$ from policestation

Dghg

May 10, 2019
cant we finish 1st customer quest as it seem to stuck at 50% and it is not allowing me to ride the car

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Now figured it out:
Arrest J.Blue->Stop them policestation->accept Strom Blackmailing->Dont Arrest Logan->Lt.Strom punishes manila on the table.

This maybe work too Michael Boyfriedn and Lt.Strom blackmailing route.
yes it works the same / the only road where storm has no sex is where you kill j-blue

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
yes it works the same / the only road where storm has no sex is where you kill j-blue
So if kill j.Blue and manilla is Michael GF, Storm not blackmailing?

Edit: I try quickly with renpy version:
Kill j.Blue-> Michael GF->Storm blackmailing take picture on restraunt.

Edit:

:LOL:

Last edited:

Dghg

May 10, 2019
Now figured it out:
Arrest J.Blue->Stop them policestation->accept Strom Blackmailing->Dont Arrest Logan->Lt.Strom punishes manila on the table.

This maybe work too Michael Boyfriedn and Lt.Strom blackmailing route.
thanks

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
So if kill j.Blue and manilla is Michael GF, Storm not blackmailing?

Edit: I try quickly with renpy version:
Kill j.Blue-> Michael GF->Storm blackmailing take picture on restraunt.

Edit:

:LOL:
I said that it worked whether you accept Michael's relationship or not, when j-blue was arrested.
now if you don't want sex with Storm you will kill j-blue and refuse to have sex with Michael

Reactions: Sorrow85

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Tip for you:

But if you want see all content quickly then I recommend the renpy version.

but I wonder:
Has anyone reached the end(Updates) of the justice route and winning all battles without cheats(?)
An impossible task for myself, especially on the pure justice route=No money expet every week 500$ from policestation
I don't quite understand what would be the justice route, I have been winning all fights even balckmail's android twice (of course with replays sometime) after getting Manilla trained regularly. I don't think I am quite on the justice route though, Manilla is extremely corrupt and have had her fun with B.J and Dave (the runaway prisoner is Dave right?) but have neither let anyone beat her nor lost a battle. I am talking about 0.21.

One another note replaying RPGM games is a pain, has anyone got any suggestions like the skip option in Renpy. To see all routes I will probably go through the renpy version after game is complete - for now I am keeping Manilla to be extremely powerful officer who has here fun (mostly in her own terms) - don't which route it will be. Corrupt maybe.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I will probably go through the renpy version after game is complete - for now I am keeping Manilla to be extremely powerful officer who has here fun (mostly in her own terms) - don't which route it will be. Corrupt maybe.
Renpy is better find other routes and testing different impacts to story but...

I started playing this game as an RPGM version and got used to the day routines and more etc etc
When I play the renpy version it feels like something is missing and a lot, not meaning quest or content.. I just can't explain when I'm used to the rpgm version.

On the other hand, Anna, Angelica or Lily games i will definitely play in the renpy version.
I never played anna game in rpgm version but I tried Lily and... stopped playing and thanks again to osmcuser132 and Phalyzyr renpy version (y)
I counted how much I've played in Manila rpgm version so a total of something like 50-60 hours o_O
Three different routes Justice, corrupt and mixxed+Random testing.

Although I've been playing this game "a lot", but Punisher routes ... When does it go to a Manila apartment If you lose the fight in the bathroom and he get manilla address.
(Always win and arrest or kill him)

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes