SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What is CG? or what does it work for?
I think it stands for Compressed Graphics or something like that. Regardless, it mean the images from the game. Some people don't want to play the game so they just pull the images and go through it that way. Some of the games, like Manila, have encrypted graphics so you have to convert them and make them viewable. So if someone is asking for them, they are look for someone who has already converted them and they just want the images.

There are tools available to decrypt yourself and they are all on this forum if you are interested.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
the "black brother", does anyone facing bug? after have the nightfall pill, can't active the private elevator,click the card scaner on the lift right, no reaction ---- the light not on... and can't open the elevator

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
the "black brother", does anyone facing bug? after have the nightfall pill, can't active the private elevator,click the card scaner on the lift right, no reaction ---- the light not on... and can't open the elevator
you need to wait till it's 00:00 then you can enter

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
it seems to me that when you get the quest it is 10 p.m. and that to take the elevator it must be 12 a.m.
as mentioned in the quest log

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Can anyone tell me how to get this scene?
if you want to get this scene, you can Refuse Michael and accept the money from J-blue (more dialogs). there are other possible choices for any mod in this scene like killing Blue.

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "EroSageX, message: 3406295, membre: 2281349"]

Quelqu'un peut-il me dire comment obtenir cette scène?
[/CITATION]
au début du jeu refuser les avances de mickael

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Daily Quest "pizza time!" is when Michael is BF?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I should start the fourth round and try to play differently and BF+ punisher route.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
im to lazy to start the whole game atm , wich choise at start lead to threesome with blue and marcus?
- Clayton, Very Fashion, Roulette, Black Brothers (Daily Quest); you can only activate them if Manila doesn't have baby bump. It is necessary to be a pole dancer (second job).
Edit:
You can get even if j.Blue is dead:
Clayton->Very Fashion->Roulette but not Black Brothers(Threesome)
I mean, there is no sex with Marcus alone.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
how to make0 manila to give birth to child?
Use the fertilty pill and raise up fertiylty value 100.
Main story after labratory mission she can get pregnant.

But requires vaginal sex, i believe you knew this :unsure:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can you send me the save file for ver 0.21

(First 1-30 slots are corruption* route and after that are justice)
No J.Blue blackmaining route* and corruption route is that manilla is pregrant, i dont remeber that slot.

This is mixxed route where J.Blue is killed but choose that slot where manilla is done that labratory mission and then make her pregnant.

None of these include Michael's boyfriend routes.

Edit: But when manilla is pregnant, she not cant fight and dont can spar with androind policestation, this negatively affects Manila level or experience points.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes