defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
ah I found the error you said neutral to michael at the beginning, it is for his that you did not have the right image
But this work on Renpy version :unsure:
So renpy version is different?

I have tried also other choices but that scene is not available in version Rpgm 0.22

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sorrow85
yes it's normal, it takes a few days to reach the level to fight androids (androids quest).
yes she is on steroids and it is still a little simpler if we wish to walk the paths of Justice and therefore win all the fights
When she go to the lab in Manila you lose your thing/stats, this normal too?
All stats drop down(normal)... Project x-666 i hate you!
Manila Shawn kicks your fuckin in the face!!!

Manila will eat you for dinner.
Edit: Manila is now piss off.. Mode

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I never thought I would like this game ... But with the routine lack of updates from others I play, I started this one ... And I confess, I'm loving it! Great game, story that holds us!

Congratulations to the developer! (y)(y)(y)

View attachment 641781
That’s how I ended up playing this game too several months ago - think it was last summer.

the only thing which really annoys me in this game are the fights, which are far too substantial and hard and expensive money wise.

btw Guta2000 I like your legs and didn’t know you are a police woman, so pls, arrest me. I was a bad bad 29 year old thief and need a hard ride with your lap :giggle::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton
Jan 19, 2019
Any tips how to defeat sensei? Seriously hard as hell. And where the massage parlor? I can't find it anywhere. Or I need to wear any specific cloth?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have start to play this great game in RenpyRemake version and at the Day 2
there is a very good path with Storm that do not work on RPGM I hope someone more expert than me can help

I think Rempt version is not the same as RPGM!

in the Renpy version I reach this problem in the DAY 2.
Day 1:
1) after shower i get +1 corruption with Mr.Burke
2) than i go to Michael to take cafe or whatever on the shop
3) I have 3 choice and i choose the "blue" option "think about him (don't hurt his feelings)"
4) Manila Wins and I arrest J.Blue
5) after accept the 5000 dollars +1 corruption
6) at Lt Storm office Manila have to choose and I select the green choosing " Truth"
7) i continue to choose green option "salary advance to pay gambling debts
... so I continue to play until the end of the Day 1
8) when i meet with Michael I tell him to go to Lt.Storm
so I continue the Day 1 and the doing whatever (win with the pusher or not it is not important

in the day 2 there are different evolution between the Renpy and RPGM:

In Renpy version when i go to talk to Storm after orders about John Doe:
see the pic:
View attachment 641691

In RPGM version 0.22 doing exactly the same option i get this

View attachment 641695

how to get the continuation of the DAY 2 scene with Lt. Storm in his office with RPGM version?
please can someone try Renpy version and RPGM doing the same choice that are in my previous post

ok I know this require time but if someone have the time i really appreciate the help
because i Think that there are different achievements beetween Renpy and rpg due to some bug that is in the version 0.22

I 'm playng on Mac but i also tried on PC with the same result

thanks in advance

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
When you become mayor's persona whore and a car comes to pick you but you can't get in the car. Why?
the quest is available the first evening when Derek gives it to us (11 p.m.), then the car can be present but there are days when we can not go there

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Progress 5_hd.png
Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of June

Playable days: Sunday

- I've created some renderings of the first scene

- I've been working on the first animation

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

View attachment 643117
Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of June

Playable days: Sunday

- I've created some renderings of the first scene

- I've been working on the first animation

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon
uhhh i just love her in that asian outfit :love: just not a fan of that guy since that is obviously the business guy who can be quite of an ahole. I hope we see more content with the master and that we can train more her kinetic energy thingy since this reminds me of dragon ball and i like that idea (better than always this shooting stuff imo)

btw I didn’t know you can beat Santa LOL

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes