May 3, 2020
I am new to this message board, and joined to be able to discuss this wonderful game! A question? When Michael and Derek drug Manila, Michael says that he must get Burke's surveillance video to blackmail Manila. Is there a path where this happens? So far in my play throughs, I can chose to help Michael at the cafe, but he never brings up the video to force Manila's hand. Thanks!

May 3, 2020
Also, which path at the beginning do you find most enjoyable and why? The big beginning choices in my opinion: Be rude or enter a relationship with Michael? And then, arrest, kill, or accept the bribe with J. Blue?

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Also, which path at the beginning do you most enjoyable and why? The big beginning choices in my opinion. Be rude or enter a relationship with Michael? And then, arrest, kill, or accept the bribe with J. Blue?
It depends on your morale.

But mostly content you get Corruption route and lose fight.
Be rude to Michael and you maybe get more content vs other options... I think.

Bride way is the best if you look content.
There is not much content on the Pure Justice Route.

Edit: Btw nice nick you have :D
Edit2: And dont arrest Mason:
Win all encounter but surrender to lust.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I am new to this message board, and joined to be able to discuss this wonderful game! A question? When Michael and Derek drug Manila, Michael says that he must get Burke's surveillance video to blackmail Manila. Is there a path where this happens? So far in my play throughs, I can chose to help Michael at the cafe, but he never brings up the video to force Manila's hand. Thanks!
Also, which path at the beginning do you most enjoyable and why? The big beginning choices in my opinion. Be rude or enter a relationship with Michael? And then, arrest, kill, or accept the bribe with J. Blue?
all the roads are wonderful.
Burke's video blackmail is done by J-Blue

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I have a small doubt that searching here on the thread I didn't find it ...
When I choose to help Michael in the park there are two options in the side quest ... Club (threat) and Club (talk) ... So... Choose ... Upon completing one of them the other is a failed mission? Is that correct in the story? :unsure:

20209918.gif

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

View attachment 643117
Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of June

Playable days: Sunday

- I've created some renderings of the first scene

- I've been working on the first animation

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon
Can we found Malina and Jason scene in it?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have a small doubt that searching here on the thread I didn't find it ...
When I choose to help Michael in the park there are two options in the side quest ... Club (threat) and Club (talk) ... So... Choose ... Upon completing one of them the other is a failed mission? Is that correct in the story? :unsure:

View attachment 643912
I also have a oubt about this and a lot of other points and I will be glad to the one that post a link for good walkthrough
this game need a got point to point guide!

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
It's with
(Upload your save and edit value)
But i know only money value and because that i summon user ibizadalton He knows these better than I do.

Edit: It was his save file that I used
incspector

download your backup

Param set #1
You should see things like Manila MAT, MDF, ATK, DEF, AGI, Luk, Gold, etc.
(1000 being the maximum capacity.)

(Variable 1 coruption/ variable 2 justice)

there is no point in modifying the number of hit points or mana since this will not work.
Increase Attacks Defense, Agility and money is already very practical (it's more or less the same for other RPGM games, Renpy's to make changes or corrections on the choices)

attached the modified save at the start of the game

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I would see two options:

One:
Edit your money value only and you don't run out of money=buy those that give health(50% hp etc) and best equipment to Manila, this give a small challenge.

Two:
Edit Your attack, defense, luck etc value and you win battles easy one hit (Even too easily if u asked to me :sneaky: )

Of course, this is up to you how you like to play.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes