Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I also continue the manila story with the rpgm version but with the renpy version I'm search for a different scenes.
As you know, the RPGM version takes a long time in doing that.
Renpy is easier than rpgm.just tap and play.I love those games which are exploring type.thats why I commented before.some of renpy game like DMD,melody,wife and mother I really like because they have good story and more content

• Red Heart
Reactions: ibizadalton

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Kaustav Dey oh yes don't let you corrupt by the dark side of Sorrow85 .
(renpy's is for the weak)

Where I can found the kidnapped women in mason task
Maybe Dev should put information on that what quest you can't complete this version etc.
Example Kiddapped Quest:

Many have asked about that quest here and also somewhere on the internet, you can't finnish that mission version 0.22
(Dev confirm)
Edit: If u not arrest Mason/or Mason Pals when u kill mason etc
Edit2: You can save her but not then u not get Mason content.

Edit3: Damn this is hard explain:
Mason route: He and guys fuck manilla-> U get side quest "Kiddnapped woman"-> Manila gets to know that she is in Hades->But you not can finnish that quest yet(0.22)
Justice route: You arrest mason or kill him(then u meet him pals) you found her and that "Kiddnapped woman" quest never come

Last edited:

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Edit: If u not arrest Mason/or Mason Pals when u kill mason etc
Edit2: You can save her but not then u not get Mason content.

Edit3: Damn this is hard explain:
Mason route: He and guys fuck manilla-> U get side quest "Kiddnapped woman"-> Manila gets to know that she is in Hades->But you not can finnish that quest yet(0.22)
Justice route: You arrest mason or kill him(then u meet her pals) you found her and that "Kiddnapped woman" quest never come
So complicated.but I think I understand.thanks again

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So complicated.but I think I understand.thanks again
This goes even more complicated .... I remember that there is an interrogation scene where manilla needs to give a blowjob to mason for information but I can't now trigger it in the renpy version.

I'm too confused with this game now o_O
Maybe I'll open a weekend beer now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
This goes even more complicated .... I remember that there is an interrogation scene where manilla needs to give a blowjob to mason for information but I can't now trigger it in the renpy version.

I really want to see Jason and Malina scene blowjob, vaginal,anal all in one scene.I really like this couple.hope that dev here that.if it's happen I play whole game with justice path except this scene.lets see what happens

Reactions: Sorrow85

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

There are so many twist and turn in this game I play this 10 times in different ways.everytime I found another way

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
After gangbang with mason a new quest arrive that I can find kidnaped woman in heads but When I reached there I found nothing.This quest is for further updates or I missing something please explain

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes