Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
If i remember right, u can use own config and global file.
Save once ja delete file.1rpgsave and add Ibization save file.
(Or overwrite)

Edit: I quicky test, you can use own config and globa file with that ibization savefile.
yes you're right ... it works. you have to overwrite an existing file1. if you add it exnovo it doesn't work.
thanks. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
thanks, great job.
just a little note ... the modified file1.rpgsave does not work ... I believe that together with the file1.rpgsave you have to add the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave contained in your save folder
if you have problems with the backup file, used

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
once entering the hospital, take the stairs on the right, then the elevator, the middle corridor and the large room on the left, the bright star should find this (share your backup if you can't get there) it could be an unknown bug and the developer will be happy to correct it)
Found it! Thanks for the help; I am not sure if I missed the flare visually or just clicked around it before.

• Love
Reactions: ibizadalton

Lee Heccain

May 15, 2020
In bojutsu scene, after successively made through extreme tough fights with sensei twice in a row, I couldn't go on to the next quest. Tried entering dojo but nothing is triggered as alex just stands himself in dojo. Don't know if it's just a bug.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
In bojutsu scene, after successively made through extreme tough fights with sensei twice in a row, I couldn't go on to the next quest. Tried entering dojo but nothing is triggered as alex just stands himself in dojo. Don't know if it's just a bug.
Ur exceeding time limit. Check it.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I make the modifications to the Walkthrough, Refuse love and arrest J-Blue, Pusher and Mason

I would say that the most pleasant routes to do are: Love Michael, Arrest J-blue, Arrest Pusher, Arrest Mason, and Refuse Michael, accept snatches, Lose Pusher, Surender pleasure Mason, or Neutral Michael, Kill J-Blue, arrest Pusher, Surender pleasure Mason and arrest

Last edited:

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I did the preg route (pregged by JBlue) and the scene where they go to arrest Santa, Manila is left outside and Epiphany (Mrs. Claus) has a sex scene with the male Detective. The possibilities go beyond just Manila, it seems.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I did the preg route (pregged by JBlue) and the scene where they go to arrest Santa, Manila is left outside and Epiphany (Mrs. Claus) has a sex scene with the male Detective. The possibilities go beyond just Manilla, it seems.
as I mention in the Walkthrough, if manila pregnant no fight.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If Manila is pregnant, Burke want a word. Accept this!
didn’t get any consult with Burkeo_O

Also ibizadalton didn’t know you are a modder/devo_O Did you study programming?thx for keeping games like this alive! :)
And thanks for sharing so much (*cough* Anna *cough*) I - and I am bet many others - appreciate this. thanks for being such an active member!

Reactions: Cold_hands

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Pogo123 programming or game development would be interesting to learn yes, I'm afraid it will take me away from the computer after spending my days on the computer coded.

keep the computer as a pleasure

I still have to modify the Walkthrough on the road where we kill J-blue

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of June

Playable days: Sunday

- I completed the first scene;

- I've started creating the second scene

(Manila normal 10%, Manila pregnant - baby bump 10%), (Date with Jason).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kaustav Dey
The Jesus Christ heard your prayers ;)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
here in Page 297 you will find the Walkthrough with all the choices possible according to your choices (a bit messy I admit it). there are at least 3 routes, one of which can take you to the 4th route hide but does not contain any sexual content for the moment just promises that he said in Manila that he will see her again quickly.

tnmleto2 in view of the difficulties of some with short updates, it is better that this is so

Sorrow85 Thank you for sharing, not reactive this morning

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes