marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
I asked that for Abaddon:

Why 0.14?

Or in this case 0.14 a certain point in the game?
Like 0.22 is satuday?
Actually i forget the version. but i can remember that i left the game after the villian catch manila. and do some research. can u give me a save of that point.

Sabrewulf2018

Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys, I have a very complex question. Is there a way to translate the game, like editing the texts using during the game. Use text archvists with the same google translator ... But this during the game with the text exchange ... I don't know if you understood, my English is rubbish. I don't even know if it's possible to do this directly, but I'm not afraid to ask, because I wanted to understand the story literally of the game

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Actually i forget the version. but i can remember that i left the game after the villian catch manila. and do some research. can u give me a save of that point.
You probably mean the Laboratory mission(?)

Save slot #17

Edit: PC version

Hi guys, I have a very complex question. Is there a way to translate the game, like editing the texts using during the game. Use text archvists with the same google translator ... But this during the game with the text exchange ... I don't know if you understood, my English is rubbish. I don't even know if it's possible to do this directly, but I'm not afraid to ask, because I wanted to understand the story literally of the game
You probably want to ask Phalzyr that
He makes rpgm games ports for the renpy version these games.

Renpy version you can modify text(If I'm right)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabrewulf2018

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
If it's a question ... I don't think it's possible. It seems to be complex. :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys, I have a very complex question. Is there a way to translate the game.

You probably want to ask Phalzyr that
He makes rpgm games ports for the renpy version these games.

Renpy version you can modify text(If I'm right)

Yes, all the dialogue is in the json files in the "data" directory commonevents and map files specifically... if you know what to look for and want to spend the time translating it to the language you wish... You can edit those files in any free text editor (I use notepad ++ myself) or if you own RPG MAKER you can edit all text via it... You'd want to search any "code":401 = Dialogue line.

Unfortunately unlike RENpy the dialogue is not in chronological order or that easy to follow unless you really know RPGM code well... It is ordered by map and event id

SabreWulf what language you trying to translate to (Italian has already been translated for my renpy version)

Sorrow85 You can modify text in both but Renpy code was designed to be edited by a text editor so much easier to follow/understand what to change and flow of story :D

Sabrewulf2018

Aug 12, 2018
Yes, all the dialogue is in the json files in the "data" directory commonevents and map files specifically... if you know what to look for and want to spend the time translating it to the language you wish... You can edit those files in any free text editor (I use notepad ++ myself) or if you own RPG MAKER you can edit all text via it... You'd want to search any "code":401 = Dialogue line.

Unfortunately unlike RENpy the dialogue is not in chronological order or that easy to follow unless you really know RPGM code well... It is ordered by map and event id

SabreWulf what language you trying to translate to (Italian has already been translated for my renpy version)

Sorrow85 You can modify text in both but Renpy code was designed to be edited by a text editor so much easier to follow/understand what to change and flow of story :D
Gee! It is not as simple as I imagined! I tried to use the method you explained through the notepad, oh my god! RPG maker I have but I don't have enough knowledge for anything besides just creating the basics ... I'm an apprentice! I would like to translate into Portuguese ... I am saddened by the difficulty of making this translation ... Anyway, thank you very much for your attention. :cry:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Gee! It is not as simple as I imagined! I tried to use the method you explained through the notepad, oh my god! RPG maker I have but I don't have enough knowledge for anything besides just creating the basics ... I'm an apprentice! I would like to translate into Portuguese ... I am saddened by the difficulty of making this translation ... Anyway, thank you very much for your attention. :cry:
You can try doing it to my renpy version instead. Much simpler to follow/read... Still a heck of lot of work though. oh and if you meant the built in notepad it is better to download notepad++ it is a lot better than using regular notepad and free so no reason not to use it over window's notepad. for editing renpy code I use ATOM it color codes stuff and such... (it is also free)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of June

Playable days: Sunday

- I've completed the second scene

(Manila normal 100%, Manila pregnant - baby bump 100%), (Date with Jason)

- I've completed an animation

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of June

Playable days: Sunday

- I've created some renderings of the third scene

(Manila normal 25%, Manila pregnant - baby bump 25%), (Date with Mr. Forger)

- I've completed an animation

Why isn’t the end of June, I miss so much Manila :cry:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Quick question out of curiosity: has she a new scene in the asian temple area already? And does she has the possibility to get pregnant from the old master?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
And does she has the possibility to get pregnant from the old master?
I can't say with 100% certainty but 99% no.
What has been asked and discussed here so I have never seen that there was talk about that.

Anyway would sound weird because Sensei is one of the few "honest" people in town and his relationship with Manila is more of a Teacher and Student type.

bigpoppayoung

Nov 24, 2019
I can't say with 100% certainty but 99% no.
What has been asked and discussed here so I have never seen that there was talk about that.

Anyway would sound weird because Sensei is one of the few "honest" people in town and his relationship with Manila is more of a Teacher and Student type.
I agree,and I also hope Jason is a good guy~

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I agree,and I also hope Jason is a good guy~
I hope too and especially Kaustav Dey if Jason is a bad guy, I think KD goes behind Abaddon's door with a baseball bat :censored:

But seriously, it was a bit confusing how to get Jason on a date.
Doesn’t fit right into that “good guy” category, in my opinion.

I guess we won't see that until the end of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I hope too and especially Kaustav Dey if Jason is a bad guy, I think KD goes behind Abaddon's door with a baseball bat :censored:

But seriously, it was a bit confusing how to get Jason on a date.
Doesn’t fit right into that “good guy” category, in my opinion.

I guess we won't see that until the end of the game.
Sorrow85 I really support Malina and Jason relationship in a good way but if Abaddon's shows Jason bad side it hurts me a lot.I really think atlist one good person on Malina's life.If it's happens in future of the game that I am so much disappointed.what could I say?just go with the flow.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sorrow85 I really support Malina and Jason relationship in a good way but if Abaddon's shows Jason bad side it hurts me a lot.I really think atlist one good person on Malina's life.If it's happens in future of the game that I am so much disappointed.what could I say?just go with the flow.
Maybe there is hope.

If I remember right then the choice to "help him kill Simon" will not give corruption points And if Manila is in a relationship with Jason then she maybe can change him mind about killing :unsure:

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Sorrow85 I really support Malina and Jason relationship in a good way but if Abaddon's shows Jason bad side it hurts me a lot.I really think atlist one good person on Malina's live.If it's happens in future of the game that I am so much disappointed.what could I say?just go with the flow.
Maybe there is hope.

If I remember right then the choice to "help him kill Simon" will not give corruption points And if Manila is in a relationship with Jason then she maybe can change him mind about killing :unsure:
Yeah you r right

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe there is hope.

Excellent point.

I also would like to hope that Jason turns out to be a good guy. Even though at the start he is this playboy guy who seems to want to just have some fun with good looking females but as far as it seems he has been a good guy and not to mention in so many occasions he has risked his life on the line and depending on the battle outcomes you can see he is really there and almost killed etc (I honestly think the only reason why they didn't kill him when battle fails is because he is a higher ranking cop unlike the rookie who most likely has been killed by the corrupted cop (though done in a way that seems like he died from a heart attack from injury or something)).

I mean unlike the others when they are around the protagonist they will show at least some darker side, Jason hasn't show any of it and the closest we had was when he was first introduced and thinking of getting his hands on the protagonist. Besides, unlike Michael or anyone else, when Manila tells him off for going for revenge he doesn't hate her or show any signs of resentment and take her words to heart. If she rejects him to be her boyfriend, unlike Michael, there's also no hard feelings and if she is dating Michael, even though it's now allowed, he never once thought of doing what Mr.Storm does and in stead just felt really bad and was all genuine sorry that he was hitting on her when she was taken. He seemed like a really nice guy there and a breath of fresh air. I hope he remains good regardless of any path taken and i sure hope if there's paths where he is killed off, he would at least go honourably.

him and Sensei are the only good one's. All others are a bunch of terrible people. Amongst all of them, Michael might be the worse of them all. I can totally see him betraying anyone for himself regardless. Alice has the nerve to be Manila friend, I actually think it's a matter of time before and just my theory that she is actually an undercover and is close to Manila to help further the bad guys goals etc.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
He seemed like a really nice guy there and a breath of fresh air. I hope he remains good regardless of any path taken and i sure hope if there's paths where he is killed off, he would at least go honourably.
I agreed.
How about ibizadalton or Kaustav Dey ?

If he dies... Jason deserves a good death, saves Manila, etc.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes