blockbusted

May 25, 2017
I love this game, it is literally my favorite game on here and has been for quite sometime. The only thing thats killing it is how long it takes to get an update compared the the amount of content we get on that update in that amount of time. I get life happens and the amount of work you gotta do but please consider increasing the overall content. For the amount of time it takes is 3 to 4 days of solid game play (in game) really that unreasonable?
The pregnancy thing slows him down in each update and apply it as an option rather than mandatory. This is the reason why I stop my pledge to Abaddon.

Jul 23, 2018
The pregnancy thing slows him down in each update and apply it as an option rather than mandatory. This is the reason why I stop my pledge to Abaddon.
You know, that does make sense it i do love the pregnancy aspect, not a lot of games do that or do it well. But to be slowed down that much? I mean fuck. But I get it too but still, fuck.

Reactions: Yann33

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You know, that does make sense it i do love the pregnancy aspect, not a lot of games do that or do it well. But to be slowed down that much? I mean fuck. But I get it too but still, fuck.
and it does matter which route you’re on.
The 0.23-0.24 updates(Sat-Sun) didn’t have much to play for my pure justice route Manila.
And corrupt Manila get about 3-4 new quest.

I don’t care if we only have one playble day if the story goes on but now we must must protect that dick head on Mon-Fri.
Let's see what's to come next.

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
and it does matter which route you’re on.
The 0.23-0.24 updates(Sat-Sun) didn’t have much to play for my pure justice route Manila.
And corrupt Manila get about 3-4 new quest.

I don’t care if we only have one playble day if the story goes on but now we must must protect that dick head on Mon-Fri.
Let's see what's to come next.
Any news for upcoming update

Aggro

May 30, 2017
People are here rightly complaining about the time this game takes to push out content. While I'm not defending the developer I will say that he has 3d and animation in this game to work with. Just please keep in mind that those take a while to make and properly implement. Ultimately that's his choice he made and the subsequent consequences for said direction though. Only thing I would recommend to improve the game outside of just giving us more content is a scene viewer or "memory Box" of sorts while making it more of a sandbox experience. Maybe waiting to implement it would be easier for development. Not my choice though really. I really do appreciate how unique this project feels compared to other games on the RPGM at times.

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I threw it all over again to get lost in the hotel and just give Guellar a blowjob :cry:

Does he fuck her more if the corruption is greater?

At least I saw that buying skills in the temple helps a lot in fighting.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I threw it all over again to get lost in the hotel and just give Guellar a blowjob :cry:

Does he fuck her more if the corruption is greater?

At least I saw that buying skills in the temple helps a lot in fighting.
Mr. Ghellar sex with Manila hasn't implemented yet.Maybe in the next update.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Allright. Thanks for the reply :)
I recommend doing this and writing it down
Save 1 = What you did / Day 1
Save 2 = What you did / Day 2
etc. etc

And use some cheats, this is perhaps the fastest way to play the RPGM version and search for different routes.
Another recommendation is to play the renpy version and look for the routes you are looking for and do them in this RPGM version and save.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes