phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i have a problem . i got a job from derek and i have to meet client . first time this side quest was ok .
but now as for second time i cant enter the car .

1.jpg 2.jpg

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
can i continue relationship with michael and jason at same time or i need to break up with michael to start the new one with jason ?

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
what happens if u dont visit john doe both days and go to the ladies bathroom afterward
If you avoid meeting John Doe the first time, Manila will visit the Park restroom and meet Pusher's crew instead. You will still get the opportunity to meet John Doe by arresting Hunter later.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys, Last time I played this beautiful game I was at that part of the storyline where Mr. Ghellar is trying to corrupt Sensei by lending him some money for the temple debts, knowing that Sensei was never gonna be able to return the money, and, therefore, making him paying back his debts with the whole temple. And, by that, subjugating Manila.
I now want to play the game again, resuming it from that part of the story and downloading the latest version.
Could you please tell me how many days have been added with respect to the part of the storyline I have already seen?
I just want to play new content, So I'll be very grateful to anyone who can give me an answer.
Love you all guys and gals!

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Abaddon has changed his goals. He wrote that he will only create Manila Shaw II if there are at least 1000 Patrons.
How long is it until the end of the game?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Abaddon has changed his goals. He wrote that he will only create Manila Shaw II if there are at least 1000 Patrons.
Erm, that's kinda worrying considering he only has half of that and is expecting to get 450 more in just 2 years?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Could you please answer to my last question?
You seem to be the guy in charge here, and the one who knows a lot about the game
Thx
This is really really hard to give properly answer because it all depends on which route you are on and what you have done If you are looking for new content.

You can try using a walktrought guide, that u find on op.
I'm sorry that I couldn't help you :(

Edit:
My tip would be to try the renpy version and see what comes more.

Last edited:

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
That´s not the way it works. You need a better product, then you get more customers. Apple does not say, if you pay 1.300 bucks we will develop a good smartphone. Abaddon should think about that. Since one year the small updates sucks. The story, the battles and the pregnant route are stupid and boring. I would cancel my patronship, if I had.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Weekly Update IV: Work in Progress (V0.26)

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: Christmas, December
Playable days: Wednesday
- I'm working on the hotel scene
- I've created an animation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes