Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i cant even find the drug pusher in the park after first visit to police station damn

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
posted

Hi guys :)

- I created all the renderings;

- I'm completing the last scene (dialogues and code). After testing the update, I will release it.

The next post will be the update (V0.07).

I show you a picture of the scene I'm working on:

Abaddon
How do I get to this scene?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
i cant even find the drug pusher in the park after first visit to police station damn
The park is on a different map from where you start (lower right corner). You need to wear the officer outfit then talk to the old gent on the bench.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
how will i find the informer (john doe)
go to the park talk to the old man sitting next to the old woman he will tell you what needs to be done

it's a roleplaying game explore >.>

then after you find him you have to put on sex bomb outfit and go to the park at midnight do i need to hold your hand further o_O

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i have to ask why isnt there more female cop corruption games i mean the only other one i can think of is officer chole which ive played and liked however the mechanics in this game and the fact theirs no galley is making me not continuing to pick this game up
there is kinda another one i'm not 100% futa on the force might be one

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is kinda hilarious; so far in the game, Miranda's been at the mercy of four guys. In every case, they talked about how they want to fuck her, and then they just beat off.

Really? That's supposed to be sexy? A guy mastrubating? The game looks pretty good, but gameplay/story is a massive letdown (unless you like to watch guy's dicks, I guess).

May 4, 2017
I see a movie of Manila fucking the bartender. How to I get that?
Not really sure but I think you have to get her drunk and give a blowjob to those 2 guys on the weekend and then let the Forger guy go, since he is an old friend of Manila I think he contacts her on the weekend to meet and help him. This is only a theory atm since I have not done that, I have only gotten the sex scene with Mason, the big muscle guy.

darthoodface

Dec 24, 2017
Where the hell is the policewoman supposed to be? Day 2, trying to find Allison. Probably doesn't help that I've got the "1/2 my screen is black for any RPGM game I play" bug. :/

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sorry, the beginning to get 4 corruption points. First be unkind to Burge, two accept the Blackmail from Blue after beat him, but where to get the last 2 before Day 2.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes