Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
posted

Hi guys :)

- I created all the renderings;

- I'm completing the last scene (dialogues and code). After testing the update, I will release it.

The next post will be the update (V0.07).

I show you a picture of the scene I'm working on:

Abaddon

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I found where you can modify it yourself, just change in the file "rpg_objects.js" on line 4763

this._gold =

and then put the amount of gold that you would start with. Like 1000000 for example.

However, only works when you start a new game. Not an existing one, because it only reads this value when the game starts from the beginning

Thanks, I will try :)

Reactions: Rockoon12

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
And now - just please... for.... one... fucking... sake... stop acting like a kids and posting "we need a hero" nonsence...

Reactions: Suidakra

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
posted

Hi, guys :)

I have completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.07.

This update has the following quests:

In this update you will only play " Wednesday ".

- Who's Hessex? (Story, Wednesday - Logan arrested);

- Hessex... (Story, Wednesday - Logan on the run);

- Prisoner (Daily quest - Both Wednesdays): Unlock this daily quest, if you've arrested Mason in the old warehouse. In this scene there is a short animation and a blowjob. Everything is optional;

- Prisoners (Daily quest - Both Wednesdays): Unlock this daily quest, if you have arrested the two kidnappers in the old warehouse. This scene is normal without animations or sex;

- Equipment (Side quest - Both Wednesdays): It is an update of the equipment. In the locker room you will find a suitcase. I recommend completing this quest. Remember to equip items and weapons in the "Equip" menu. The stun gun is an "accessory";

- Every evening, Manila can work out in the gym for an hour (Wednesday);

- 4 short animations (2 blowjobs, 1 Vaginal sex, 1 Anal sex);

- 3 battles (two battles with the same person);

- Firearms have ammunition now;

- I've fixed a bug in the gym. Now you can leave the gym, if you don't have the money to pay for the training or if you press the "No" button;

- Probably Manila will reach level 3 and will unlock a new skill: "Double Attack".

I recommend you equip "Fist" in the First Weapon slot and "Pistol II" in the Second Weapon slot.

Warning: Keep your old saves.

Remember:

you can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)

Normal version:

Without battle intro animation:

Thanks for your support.

Abaddon :)

U

User_23654

New version of my " " is available!

Try to do some changes in the 1.3 version of my mod.
- faster intro
- faster clothes change
- some other changes (Will do these after a playthrough.)

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes