aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Which sections need edited? I changed like.. all of them.. and the only thing that changed was my ATK.
For hp you need to change MHP and MyHP you have to change ever one of the Param set #1 (Manila): I just changed my atk on ever one to 9999.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Why would you bother putting a combat system in your game, when it's impossibly FUCKING hard to ever get anything done with it? Just force us to surrender or some shit, and quit pretending that we can resist. Fucking hell that pisses me off.
It's not that hard to win. I never lose those fights even in the beginning.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why would you bother putting a combat system in your game, when it's impossibly FUCKING hard to ever get anything done with it? Just force us to surrender or some shit, and quit pretending that we can resist. Fucking hell that pisses me off.
Who's pretending? In my current playthrough I've never lost a fight. You have tons of stuff you can use to beat enemies.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
It's not that hard to win. I never lose those fights even in the beginning.
Well you must have started with more than I did, because there was ZERO chance of winning that first fight. I used special moves as much as I could, and even checked for items to use, which I had none.. and didn't stand a chance against all the damage they were putting out.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Well you must have started with more than I did, because there was ZERO chance of winning that first fight. I used special moves as much as I could, and even checked for items to use, which I had none.. and didn't stand a chance against all the damage they were putting out.
I did not start out with more. After trial and error, I realized that picking them off one at a time works every time.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Downloaded the compressed file for 0.29 and it seems that i am missing a lot of files from the picture folder. Zen 173.png and upwards are missing and shows and error when I need to go to the Temple and meditate at the tree.

Reactions: ttt_

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I also have some difficulty in the fights, in the first one I alternate victories and defeats. I'm glad I discovered the save editor, on the second day I buy several medical kits.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Don't forget the Androids at the police station shooting range and practice with them every day(Exexpt weekends of course)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just start mixxed save path friday(0.28)

Edit:

If someone want use, mixxed coorupt and justice route, J.Blue is dead
Latest save is end of 0.27

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How to activate the sex party mission
- Magic Hands (Messages, Smartphone)
The scene changes if Manila is pregnant - baby bump. It's possible to repeat all massages every day. Massage tickets can be purchased in the convenience store (near Manila's home). Accept the special massage for repeatable scenes.
The "Sex Party" quest will trigger in this scene if you have played all the scenes with Ben and Chad (Pub).

Reactions: Lordiii2002

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Just started this game. Couldn't really find an answer...or maybe there is one...but, is there a method or sequence to winning fights? As soon as I think I have some combination that works, it fails the next time.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes