Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I do not understand.
He meant download the renpy unoffical version of the game and you can watch scenes that way "i.e = there is gallery in renpy version"
(Currently renpy version is 0.28 not 0.29 like RPGM)
The animations do not work by the way
Download Link (MEGA): MOVIE (FULL)
"
*Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder of the last update (www/movies) and
overwrite the files to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.
"

Stryffer

Jun 15, 2019
Its ONE scene left in new update, which i couldn't get!( That sucks(
When you go to the bar and meet Erik the first time, he touches your ass. Hit him. He will say he will take revenge. Then after, during sexparty scene, he will take advantage of you.

jialong2

Apr 21, 2019
Forger is during Hotel scene last day, must not be pregnant.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
He meant download the renpy unoffical version of the game and you can watch scenes that way "i.e = there is gallery in renpy version"
(Currently renpy version is 0.28 not 0.29 like RPGM)

Download Link (MEGA): MOVIE (FULL)
"
*Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder of the last update (www/movies) and
overwrite the files to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.
"
Now animations work. Will the scrnes at this renpy version be unlocked? I hope they will and if so where to dl it from?

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Now animations work. Will the scrnes at this renpy version be unlocked? I hope they will and if so where to dl it from?
No,the renpy version is still at 0.28.We won't be getting an update on renpy anytime soon.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
When you go to the bar and meet Erik the first time, he touches your ass. Hit him. He will say he will take revenge. Then after, during sexparty scene, he will take advantage of you.
Hi Stryffer do you have a save that will let me see what you talk about in the sex party scene, please , thank you :)

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes