Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
where can i find it
In the op:
Screenshot_20210903-080414_Chrome.jpg

Edit:

I have found a way to get max lvl/stats after winning the first fight of the game against that "J-Blue". Fights become easy after max stats. For this i have edited game data. You just have to replace the file with my file and start a new game. U can easily win the first fight. Enemies deal no damage.

How to use
1) Go to game folder ( eg D:\MANILA SHAW - V0.29\www\data)
2) You will find files with .json extensions (eg Actors.json)
3) Download the txt file and change its name to Enemies.json. A warning prompt will appear, just click ok.
4) Replace my file with Enemies.json file in game. Path - (eg D:\MANILA SHAW - V0.29\www\data\Enemies.json)
5) Run the game

Point to remember
1) Make a backup before doing anything. If u mess up, u can extract the game again and play it. Just make sure to backup your save.

After the first fight, u will be lvl 99 enjoy :)
I got this to work and Manila became BadAss :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beware the criminals of Killain city!

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
ok so i have managed to get the animations working but i cannot skip the animations. The animation loops r too long, any way to skip them ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ok so i have managed to get the animations working but i cannot skip the animations. The animation loops r too long, any way to skip them ?
animations cannot be skipped in this game.
Also Sorrow85, just to confirm , start of 0.30 will be final week, right?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Also what happens of Manila gets pregnant? Is it game over or it just stops our progress ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So are there any plans for a part 2 ? Cause i really love the game.
Abaddon has said if he gets 1k patreon he makes MS2 other case just DLC for MS1 to finished story.
Before that(MS2/DLC) there should be come a prequel for MS1 on renpy engine but there isn't much content because Manila is Virgin MS1 :LooooL:

But plans can change so these aren't necessarily true.. Next year we will be wiser.

Edit:
Also what happens of Manila gets pregnant? Is it game over or it just stops our progress ?
Manila will give birth in a week(seven days) but notice this:
Manila doesn't fight when she's pregnant and some side quest/task cannot be completed.

Reactions: DD!

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I think Monday is the last day of Manila Shaw and we will have the last battle in the lab.

I used the save editor and put 50 medical kits for Manila, I think that's enough lol.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can someone tell me which rpg maker does this game uses ? i want to try mods for the game

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
I suggestion use this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-29-abaddon.7857/page-387#post-6481472
When you have enoght money just buy health packs

This still work on after laboratory mission?
But thanks for the information, I'll have to see how that works this weekend

Sometimes I edit some manila stats value and run into problems after Lab mission.

So I personally recommend using only the money "cheat" if you want to avoid all possible problems
Edit your money value and just bought everything and remember always fight with androind at shooting range in police station->Exp
Thank you!!!

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
For some not too cheat cheats, I use
I save the game right before entering the Store/Cafe with Micheal, and then upload to Save Editor. I change the values of ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK to 50, you have to change all of them, there is a lot and tedious to change. Be careful not to change anything else there. I chose 50 so its still interesting to fight and losing takes some effort. Anything more than 500 will break the game and some fights you wanna lose)

Param set #33 (Jason): Set ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK to 250
Param set #37 (Akin):
Set ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK to 250

Gold to 35,000 (you don't need more than that)

Then you upload the ..\\www\data\Items.JSON
and change the Kami Crystal #consumable #82 :(0) to 6 Kami Crystals
Download Save File to Computer, Right-Click the file, Properties and check UnBlock File Security. Copy to Original file and overwrite.
Exit game to Title and Reload your edited game file
Go to Item, Item, Kami Crystal and click on Manila to use it
Do that twice to skip to Level 3 (or more to really cheat the game). I save 2-3 for when you control Jason (on Map, not fighting) and you can give him Kami Crystal Upgrades as well.
If you are really advanced, you can add guns, power fists, Medic Kits, upgrade your Martial Arts by uploading the \\\www\data\System.JSON

Some values are not there until you do it or have it, in-game.
Starting from the beginning helps from breaking the game.
Don't forget to Equip Mainila with your added cheats

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
If you all really wanna cheat then use this : -

This works perfectly. I have used all of its features without breaking the game. the only feature that does not work properly is the god mod.

Note
There are many instances of Manila in the game files, so when u edit 1 instance with this cheat, the cheats may not work. You will have to do try and error approach to find the correct Manila instance.

Tip - I found that the 4th or 5th Manila instance is usually the correct one.

msg me if you have troubles with it. DO try it. If its too complex for you guys, you can also use my edited file to get op stats for manila.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes