kenshin3it

Jan 24, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.30] [Abaddon] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 4.06 GB + 1.13 GB
Compressed Win Size: 653 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD
ZIPPYSHARE: -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
compressed please?
Nobody can do compressed version for three days oh common dude, what a hell(

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
does the main file contains animations or do we have to download animations separately?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like this one I wish they would make just and Update patch, I have such terrible bandwidth it is troublesome to re download the entire thing every time :(

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Considering how dev is releasing 2-3 min. of content in each update every couple of months... this game might be even enjoyable to play in 2030. Guess he can milk enough money to create at least an hour's worth of new content by then.

The funny thing about RPG maker games (the majority of them) is that you can keep playing repeatable events even after there is no new content but in MS, well, no, you cannot.
You have to wait for a few months for another 2-3 mins of new content and hope that the dev, in his infinite wisdom for game time management left you a slot you can eventually use for a repeatable event before the game ends.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes