tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This really REALLY needs a torrent for the uncompressed version. Not everybody has 300mb/s internet. Mine will take 10 hours to download. And while I'm aware it's nobody's problem but my own, my computer has an unresolved tendency in the past year to crash without warning, I'm still trying to figure out what's causing it. I can barely get through a download that takes an hour, let alone 10. Torrents can get around problems like this because they can resume from where they left off when that happens.

Reactions: TheBadGuy20

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
why the old save don't work i don't want to restart the game ?
I had this problem too (PC Windows 10), I did start the game, saved File Slot 1 and copied the old saves to the new save folder but the new global.rpgsave file still would not open the old save files.

Out of sheer desperation, I opened both the old and new global.rpgsave files in (separate Tabs/Windows), I copied the contents of the old global.rpgsave into the new one, saved it, overwrote the file on disk, UnBlocked the new file to restore security and voila... my old games appeared.

If anyone has a simpler method, please post.

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
I am a little confused. Latest Update. I go to te beach, some dudes come up and start putting on sunscreen, then the liveguard and some other chick enter the sceen, tell them to put on tops and the scene ends. After that nothing. That is the whole update?

Feb 18, 2021
Need to choose the Michael relationship route. Your choice is in the first scene, where he asks her out before they encounter J Blue.
Is there anything else? Does she have to W or L the fight with JBlue? What day does Storm confront her? Thanks for the help!

C.Alex

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone know what happens if you chose not to sign in to the police station? Is there an extra scene or something for failing to sign in a certain number of times?

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
Is there anything else? Does she have to W or L the fight with JBlue? What day does Storm confront her? Thanks for the help!
Agree to be Michael's girlfriend and go to the pizzeria with him on Friday, it's a side quest. Storm confronts her on Monday.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
I was doing the hotel quest, I went to police station and noticed the Storm wasn't at his desk. I went there and got proof that he was fucking Shaw in his office. I got the option to turn him in or blackmail him. What happens if you do either, and if you blackmail him, is his route closed?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes