taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So... I was wondering... Is there a way to cheat the stats using save editor to restore Manila's virginity? I mean we can cheat the pregnancy duration, can we cheat the virginity too?
I use "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu"

But you have to be careful with some of the switches and variables. Best to make a back up save. But with it you can not only edit your game but also get past minor bugs like locked in place, getting stuck in a wall, can raise and lower fertility, adjust up and down corruption and Justice to try different events.

It is very handy and not just for cheating, but you should use or think carefully when changing some things.

EDIT>>> However RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.69 does work as well, and may be easier for some people to use, but use the same cautions and back up your save.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
where are the fou bombs located n the hotel located
Going off memory Lobby behind desk, place where they eat I think upper left corner. Up stairs in one of the rooms. I think other is mabe up the elevator maybe next to sleeping Michael not sure.. been awhile.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
When going to the temple it keeps telling me to put on my keikogi. I know what it is, but where am I supposed to get it?
Maybe from that dude that is by the gate 1 time and asks nothing but if your a fighter there, then never comes back?

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
im missing some scenes with ghellar during the hotel visits like scenes like 2,3,4,5,6 the sex scenes before the handjob

sanjita

Nov 29, 2021
i can only find 2 bomds they oteher bomsbs has not appeared to to exist they are ceryainly not bend the desk theyare up buy iplayed it 3 times
one is in bathroom one is near buffet one at reception other at ghellar room

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Why is it much bigger than the whole game + cg? Its makes no sense for me to download just the cg with 5 GB, if I can download the game + cg for just 4 GB -.-
That's becouse unpacked game size:~5.49 GB,CG only packed in archive without compression.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1645964989326.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (5%)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with the next update - 0.32)
The €1 Patrons will only receive the latest update of the year (for example: November or December), once a year. The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Summary: €1 Patrons will have the 0.31 update and the last update of the year (every year, during the Christmas period)

-------

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes