Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
reading the reviews of the game I realize that many people are a bit dumb.
1.- They believe that the shower is mandatory every day when not only the first day the others can be skipped without any problem.
2.-They don't know that with W you can speed up the dialogue and scenes.
3.- with space or enter speed up movements of both vehicles and npc.
4.-Win a battle or lose it if it has a consequence for the story and the character and they think it doesn't.
5.- They complain that they have to move from one point to another when a policeman clearly does that, god I imagine them complaining about Fallout 4 in survival for not having fast travel hahaha.
6.- The life of an honest police officer is difficult and that of a corrupt police officer is easy and it is precisely what the game reflects for it, everything is expensive and the salary is a misery as in real life and that is the key to I play a bit of realism and a lot more things that are wrong but to cry about the style of play in RPGM and the battles if they are good and just be crying that they always want the renpy version hahaha.
People who enjoy the game give it 5 stars and a short review.
While the other 1-2 stars write a text bible about everything that bothers them in the game and when you read it you realize that half of what they say doesn't make sense.
Maybe I should post it in the reviews section but I prefer it here since the first part can be helpful for people new to the game.
It's not good form to call people dumb because they have a different opinion then you. We get it, you like the game and have every right to. The same can be said for those that do not. They have every right to voice the issues they have with the flaws they themselves saw or frustration they felt. I personally think this title needs a complete combat system overhaul and the fact you start the game with absolutely zero funds and in debt really limits options way too much. There should be a more steady learning curve for beginners instead of throwing them head first into a blender. So YES ABSOLUTELY this game has issues that not everybody is going to be on board with and that does not warrant you insulting them for it. Having said that, can the story be fun, interesting and immersive? Yes, as long as the player doesn't mind some of genre kinks that this title is full of.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I can't found pen drive yet.I am on Strom blackmailing path.I play all the scenes (Malina+Strom)..smbdy help me

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
is there really no way to skip the animations? the loops are 2 long.
there is. a bit complicated, but here's how:
-download attachment from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-31-abaddon.7857/post-3108330
-download speedhack for rpgmaker from here: [Tool] - [RPGM] - A Speedhack For RPGMaker MV | F95zone
-extract speedhack (RPGMV_SpeedPlugin.exe) to Manila Shaw main folder (where the Game.exe is)
-run RPGMV_SpeedPlugin.exe, then just press Enter to install it
-extract the (the attachment from first step), and copy only the plugins folder to manila shaw\www\js\ , dont copy the plugins.js
-open the game plugins.js (in manila shaw\www\js) with notepad (or similar application), and put these two lines:
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"DMY_SkipVideo","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
before the very last ];
- if you want to uninstall the hack, just run the RPGMV_SpeedPlugin.exe and press r.

now you can skip the videos with ESC, and it even have working cheats (by press 1 to open the cheat menu, especially usefull for combats. lol).
hope that helps.

Last edited:

Chumpyman

Dec 4, 2021
This game really does have some amazing ideas and scenarios. There is usually a win/lose outcome on a majority of fights depending how you wish the MC to be treated. It reminds me of office wife in a lot of ways that both are very grounded and are just some of the best writing and scenarios out there but both have a somewhat out of place supernatural plot that, in my option, doesn't really need.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there anyone who has the saves from the very beginning until the current version ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-31-abaddon.7857/page-303#post-3733614
You can find there:
Just be sure to look at the different save files.

#19 save slot is latest point of update so #18->#1 etc are earlier saves of the same route.
#39 have the same story but on justice route.

Tip: Look at the justice and corruption points to see the game "point"
Points descend (Cor or Just) =the earlier the point in the game.

On Mixed route as well the same.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
It's not good form to call people dumb because they have a different opinion then you. We get it, you like the game and have every right to. The same can be said for those that do not. They have every right to voice the issues they have with the flaws they themselves saw or frustration they felt. I personally think this title needs a complete combat system overhaul and the fact you start the game with absolutely zero funds and in debt really limits options way too much. There should be a more steady learning curve for beginners instead of throwing them head first into a blender. So YES ABSOLUTELY this game has issues that not everybody is going to be on board with and that does not warrant you insulting them for it. Having said that, can the story be fun, interesting and immersive? Yes, as long as the player doesn't mind some of genre kinks that this title is full of.
I never call people dumb( a bit silly and in my country that's not an insult it's a soft way to call a friend who is slow to realize things, but Google translate does what it wants with words) because they have a different opinion me, if not for complaining about mistakes they make and blaming the developer for them.

And not only in this game in all RPGM style people get annoyed with all its mechanics( Combat and mobility around the map) when they can easily play Renpy or VN if they want everything easy and fast. It is the same as people on Twitter complaining about things that do not affect them at all but that they want to change to suit their tastes as it happens with this game and others like Anna Exciting Affection that was perfectly in its RPGM mode and at convert it to VN because of crybabies the game is totally broken, with bug, narrative inconsistencies and more.
The good thing is that Abbadon does not succumb to these complaints and remains firm in his style and initial idea until the end.

For example, those who do hacks of the game seem to me that you make things easier for them and others by giving solutions and that is very good. Because if the game has many paths and not all of them, we are not going to play 10 hours again (I do haha but obviously not in a row) to see a scene that specifies the recently released version

Imagine that I go to a soccer game and I complain because the players keep kicking the ball and pausing the game every so often with fouls and ball exits. Some reach that level of nonsense.

No one should feel insulted by my comment, you understand the idea I'm trying to express. For the same here in the forum whenever I can I try to help people who are stuck or have any questions about the game.

For my part, it was the first and last time that I will talk about the topic of game reviews, each person can already read and draw your own conclusions them because if they read them all to speak with solid arguments and precisely understandable that the old ones have these erroneous conclusions but that many others continue dragging until today it seems absurd to me.

I had to edit this dozens of times to try to make things as clear as possible and not create any other misunderstandings with someone else.
For your attention and that of anyone else who is interested in the subject, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag
Oct 14, 2021
are there any guides on all paths? i kind of want to start all over again and have my own saves. so it will be very convenient to have a guide

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
are there any guides on all paths? i kind of want to start all over again and have my own saves. so it will be very convenient to have a guide
Only one I know of is the walkthrough on the front page, and searching this thread mostly..

It is somewhat tricky right at the start you set some out comes with first battle surrender, lose accept bribe or romance michael don't romance, turn down nicely turn down hard and such. These can change a lot of things latter in the game I know.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
So... I was wondering... Is there a way to cheat the stats using save editor to restore Manila's virginity? I mean we can cheat the pregnancy duration, can we cheat the virginity too?

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
OK, Played the update and got to say I was Right. He is definitely struggling with balancing preggo mechanics and Game play.
Not a single preggo scene but funny how in all of the scenes they are like "I will get you pregnant Manila, this will get you pregnant Manlila.

I think i have some ideas how to counter this,

1. Take the Days restriction off have us play any number of days like in Coming of Age and if we miss some thing or get preggo we can always grind or catch up on a another day.
If We skip something this weekend we need to be able to catch up with it in next weekend. While he may update the game scenes day by day we should be able to play on.

2. Pregnancy should not interfere with fights sex and story quests!. YES,YES I know this sounds ridicules but in this game I think it needs to happen.
Heck he Evan has skills especially for pregnant stages. But whats the point when quests like the Ring or the old Temple master straight up refuses to fight you.
As I said it interferes with progress as you can only play that day and the updates always ends automatically with that day so if your preggo you wont be able to progress story.
So You are forced in to skip all the preggo content and play the day nonprego and With out a galerry mod (yes This Again) the game losses its main Unique strenghts in preggo content and thats why so many complain Its Becoming just a another corruption story.

3. You should be able to cancel pregnancy at least with in one day after getting it have a Item add to the game for that If you have a random system like the pregnancy system her you need to have mechanics to give player control both before and after pregnancy.
The pill to avoid pregnancy is good but a Item to cancel it after getting it needs to be added.

Look He may not be able to Put all this in this version. But when Manila part 2 come maybe he can use lot of mechanics like this to make sure all the systems doesn't tangle with one another.

I say use the fantasy elements to give Manila able to fight while been prego have quest line made for that in Manila 2. Then when you make animation you make a Non Preggo and A preggo so you know how many scnes to be made and easly organise updates.

Ether way Best Of luck and eagerly waiting for the next Update alraedy.

Reactions: Yann33 and ttt_

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Adding this In a separate note in combat he needs to show enemy health all the time not just when they are hit especially when threes more than one enemy.

Also take of the hit probability chance completely, you are not going to use lower chance attack no matter how cool it is than a regular attack with better chance because it cost MP & TP
so you just spam the same attack and all this new skills hes adding wont matter.
If an attack to be evaded the nit should be based on your and individual enemy's Evasion Rate not pre setup chance on attacks as it give all enemy's Both bosses and minions the same hit chance

He tried t made it bit too complex but made lot of skills irrelevant. Keep it simple.

Again probably not going to be implemented in this version but Hoping for to be added Manilla 2

Again good luck and all the best

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes