DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I start a new game ( because the renpy remake not posting anymore :((((( ) and the animated scene not working ? I played like a 25 min ( lucifer titjobb john doe handjob mason titjob and blowjob not animated is that a bug or the animations in these scenes been removed?
changelog

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was wondering if anyone had a problem with the pole dancing?

I can do the pole dance all three options, but afterwards I don't get the little shiny thing to allow me to change clothing, and so I am stuck in the club :(

Or is there some new button or changing thing I need to do?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I was wondering if anyone had a problem with the pole dancing?

I can do the pole dance all three options, but afterwards I don't get the little shiny thing to allow me to change clothing, and so I am stuck in the club :(

Or is there some new button or changing thing I need to do?
share the save of your game to be able to review what the problem is.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I start a new game ( because the renpy remake not posting anymore :((((( ) and the animated scene not working ? I played like a 25 min ( lucifer titjobb john doe handjob mason titjob and blowjob not animated is that a bug or the animations in these scenes been removed?
you need to download the animations and paste in the Movies folder.

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
Well, this update I feel like it left a lot to be desired, I'm not saying it's bad but I feel like it needed it, the scenes in the ring and the doctor were good, but Lucifer's wasn't much and Storm's supposed mission didn't exist, So I feel that so much waiting for little, this is just my opinion of 0.31, I respect yours.

giannhs1980

Oct 24, 2021
anyone who knows how to fix the game? videos and some content are not playing,there should be like some videos,but nothing here

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I remember this was very unbalanced before. I hope that now dev fix it.
P.S. In the past, there is no way to make "no corruption, no lose run". I was forced to use arena to earn some money. I almost did it, but in the end, i forced to fight master, then, without a break, Alex. I beat Alex once, but second time i was exhasted and no way to beat him.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Night work (as a prostitute) needs to be reduced for the quest (20 is too much and this is only one of the types, and there are 3 OPTIONS X_X = 60) ... very annoying .... Is there a way to get the whole quest at once? (wind up visiting points) ...
1 visit (of a specific scene) = completion of the quest. And in general, you don’t need to wait for the animation cycle (which is 10 seconds + -), but run them in a cycle (ONE), BUT IMMEDIATELY turn on the skip button (i.e. I will decide when to stop animations) ... because sometimes they are long (animations) and similar...So i speed up the gameplay through Cheat Engine.... it's just that everything is VERY DRAGGED -_-....
Well, the sounds in the sex animation are very loud. That's all ^_^

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes