Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Guys, am I the only one who didn't understand? three short scenes in this update? pussy licking in the ring (if Manila loses), jerking off with her hands in the camera and having sex with the boss if they started blackmail? I haven't jerked off for three months for this?
I was hoping the Lucifer scene would a full sex scene and not just a handjob.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
questions:

1. some guys can provide any saves? deleted the game a while ago even i liked it but wanted to see certain chars having sex with her which brings me to the other question

2. what guys does she have sex with the past updates after the update where she gave black boss some handjob and her police friend got attacked by a killer-woman? i personally wanted to see her with the old fight teacher - are there similar scenes? maybe a new santa scene?

edit: oh and please someone continue renpy cause i absolutely HATE the fighting stuff in this game since day one. main reason i often drop this game and then later continue. like manila and most sex stuff and ideas but the fighting is so superfluous...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Here is Jason and Forger Date route:
Mega
#28 and go to sleep->Sunday

Note:
-Manila is pumped full of steroids.
-Manila is not poor anymore.

Edit:0.22(Saturday ending)

Edit:

Mega
Corruptio end of 0.29 save slot #13
Pure Justice route end of 0.29 save slot #38

Mega
Mixed Corr/Justice where J.Blue is dead // This is the highest level Manila what I have ever received
Save slot#34 is end of 0.29

thank you! but question: who are jason and roger again? is there a full corruption route where j blue is dead (hated that guy)? and are there new scenes with that old guy from the toilet or finally with the fight-master from the asian place?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
who are jason and roger again?
Jason is a detective and Manila can start relationship with him, one of the few honest person in Killain City.
Forger is Manilan's friend and Logan's father, someone "big cheese" in Killain City.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes