kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Okay maybe I am just stupid

But I went to get food with Donovan, and now I am stuck on the task and I can find him or get back to the police station. Is my game glitched or am I stupid? lol

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I know Manila is the main character of the game, but I would like to see more scenes with her lady friends (blonde Allison and the redhead from the beach).

Reactions: Obranyi

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Are all the combat scenes in this game Impossible to win? I've never seen so much BS! Really makes trying multiple play throughs to see other content a joke. Not a very good design at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Are all the combat scenes in this game Impossible to win? I've never seen so much BS! Really makes trying multiple play throughs to see other content a joke. Not a very good design at all.
Not impossible but difficult.

Without money cheat is difficult that's why I recommend to use this:

Edit your money value and buy HP packs(Medic kit etc)

Edit2: And don't forget to equip Manila:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And do this for all Manila's outfits: Jobs, Jeans etc when Manilla will fight.

Edit: It's just me but you can't use a shotgun on 0.31 opdate, just noticed this when I fight against three androind in police station.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Before getting Kami skill its a pure RNG, but after you acquire Kami fights in the game are actually not that bad, hell I would even say they are somewhat fun… somewhat.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me which variable are responsible for number of Pole Dances?
I don’t wanna play 5 days of gameplay just to check one scene.

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
Here is Jason and Forger Date route:
Mega
#28 and go to sleep->Sunday

Note:
-Manila is pumped full of steroids.
-Manila is not poor anymore.

Edit:0.22(Saturday ending)

Edit:

Mega
Corruptio end of 0.29 save slot #13
Pure Justice route end of 0.29 save slot #38

Mega
Mixed Corr/Justice where J.Blue is dead // This is the highest level Manila what I have ever received
Save slot#34 is end of 0.29
how do I install it in the game please ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
how do I install it in the game please ?
MANILA SHAW - Update 0.31\www\save
I you dont have save folder just start game once and you have it or create it by yourself.
Then put these RPGSAVE files in that folder.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Edit: It's just me but you can't use a shotgun on 0.31 opdate, just noticed this when I fight against three androind in police station.
There is a bug in 0.31 and I figured out how you can use a Pistol 3 and a Shotgun at same time(in Skills)
First remove both of them(Pistol and Shotgun)
You may need to choose "pistol 2" before you can deactivate the pistol.

Then Activated they on this order:
1. Pistol 3
2. Shotgon.

Now you should be able to use the shotgun in combat again (see that the Shotgun option appears in the Skill screen)

FYI: If you are new on Manila's game and don't know the places yet I updated my map guide a bit not perfect hopefully it will help you get started and don't forget that WT too.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
How save (don't kill) assassin girl in hotel???? I don't understand what i do wrong X_x

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I start a new game ( because the renpy remake not posting anymore :((((( ) and the animated scene not working ? I played like a 25 min ( lucifer titjobb john doe handjob mason titjob and blowjob not animated is that a bug or the animations in these scenes been removed?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes