EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ugh, even after all these years this game still have the same bullshit: unskippable cutscenes, these animations should be 1/3 or 1/2 lenght of what they are now.

Edit: I've just got to the John Doe sex scene and when it was 3rd time in a row i saw the same animation i checked how long it was and it was exactly 30 seconds. 30 seconds of 3 seconds animation on repeat, first 5 seconds were nice, after that it got boring, but then i had to watch it two more times. Just why do this? You have the "continue" button to show the scene again, just make it 5-10 seconds, not 30 seconds, what is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Afsrxx

Jan 16, 2020
From my perspective..

It was nice to see Burke again getting into the story. But the fighting was just to much.. Takes to much time and resources.
What i dont understand its the Surrender option.. Why bothered put it in there this time if you choose, its Game Over??
I mean at the start if you choose it you`ll either see something happen to Manila, getting humiliated or something else, or the criminal would get away... Now its just Game Over..

I prefer the update takes much longer and comes more sofisticated and passionated about, than rather have this bumps from time to time and fighting scenes that take an eternity...

Just an opinion..

Reactions: game_dreamer

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
From my perspective..

It was nice to see Burke again getting into the story. But the fighting was just to much.. Takes to much time and resources.
What i dont understand its the Surrender option.. Why bothered put it in there this time if you choose, its Game Over??
I mean at the start if you choose it you`ll either see something happen to Manila, getting humiliated or something else, or the criminal would get away... Now its just Game Over..

I prefer the update takes much longer and comes more sofisticated and passionated about, than rather have this bumps from time to time and fighting scenes that take an eternity...

Just an opinion..
I believe if you search the Enemies.json file you'll find everyone's name. Then you just drop their HP down to something more reasonable. Or set their defense/attack to like, 5. Then they can't stop Manila from pummeling them.

Reactions: game_dreamer
Aug 28, 2020
Here you go. I recommend using save slot 10. It starts from a midpoint of quest in previous version.

Tbh it's game is getting boring. Same sex positions for each character. I am just now interested in finding the conclusion:(
which version is this from...????

Dima4545

May 3, 2020
Does someone have problems with animation in sex scenes? I just see the picture and after 3 sec "continue" or "stop"
What could be the problem?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes