alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Here you go. I recommend using save slot 10. It starts from a midpoint of quest in previous version.

Tbh it's game is getting boring. Same sex positions for each character. I am just now interested in finding the conclusion:(
Hello!\Thank you for the save! Is there any gallery scene in the game?Where can I see all the scenes? Or only need to save every time?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How do you get the scene from the preview images, where Manilla is naked with Burke in the mini mart. I dont remember that being a thing.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
How do you get the scene from the preview images, where Manilla is naked with Burke in the mini mart. I dont remember that being a thing.
Yes its there. I dont remember exactly how to get it but you have to, not anger burke at the start of the game and then allow the gang at the store to facefuck manilla,when she is having lunch with Michael. Later u will get a quest, burke will blackmail manilla with this video or something like that.

I think the save file i uploaded has this quest somewhere. U have to look.

Reactions: Zarathos4

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
can compress the animations to?
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.33] [Abaddon]+Animations included - Original Size: 5,7GB

Download PC (656MB) :

Animation only (308MB ) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nagato33

Dec 25, 2020
Yes its there. I dont remember exactly how to get it but you have to, not anger burke at the start of the game and then allow the gang at the store to facefuck manilla,when she is having lunch with Michael. Later u will get a quest, burke will blackmail manilla with this video or something like that.

I think the save file i uploaded has this quest somewhere. U have to look.
Hey can you tell me which game is your avatar picture from? asplly97

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
you have a corrupt file, reinstall the game, your saved game is corrupt, try using a later one, I haven't had any bugs in any quest.

you can try with this save

No, i tried two other saves and the same result. It's clearly an update problem.
I even tried her not doing the new action (landlord shower) same thing....

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
To anyone having problems with a moved car/stuck game:
It happens when you shift the timeline. A lot of events have to happen at an exact time (of day), but if they can't, the game stalls like that. Nothing can fix the save at that point, you need to go back to the previous day and do it over.

For instance in the latest patches, if you've pregnant and had to give birth the day before (Tuesday morning), that entire day shifts 1 hour and breaks. Same thing happens with the current day.
You know your save is broken if the car is parked in the wrong spot or says "Kilian City" instead of "Home" when you try to go home after work.

I don't know if the Dev has too strict a timeline, or if it is an inherent flaw in the coding.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Ok this game is stupid you get no money for quests so you have to lose the only way to get money is to be corrupted i think the dev has serious problem and having this low opinion of law should not develope games... If i want to stay on the right path do not oblige me to be corrupted let me still finish the game even not getting lewd scenes...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok this game is stupid you get no money for quests so you have to lose the only way to get money is to be corrupted i think the dev has serious problem and having this low opinion of law should not develope games... If i want to stay on the right path do not oblige me to be corrupted let me still finish the game even not getting lewd scenes...
Download the code for the cash register and after the problem- RpgMakerSaveEdit

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I understand u, the dev shouldn't do that but u can always use save editor online to add money

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes