kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
The issue of money (it's what I like the most) is quite realistic and more so when you live in a country like Mexico where being a police officer( Don't forget that manila is not a detective) is a poorly paid job and not appreciated by civilians at all and corruption is the daily bread and precisely Being an honest and upright policeman is the most difficult thing.
And of course you can win all the battles in the path of justice, surely I was lucky in my first fights( because I have never been frustrated by this like others) and then with the kami I have not had any problem.
In addition, everyone is free to cheat and makes the game easier in all aspects, from infinite money to beating everyone in 1 hit (for me it loses its essence completely).
So people exaggerate a lot when complaining about this topic.
Eye is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As a corruption player I honestly couldn't feel more bad for justice players.

1656705454377.png

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
The issue of money (it's what I like the most) is quite realistic and more so when you live in a country like Mexico where being a police officer( Don't forget that manila is not a detective) is a poorly paid job and not appreciated by civilians at all and corruption is the daily bread and precisely Being an honest and upright policeman is the most difficult thing.
And of course you can win all the battles in the path of justice, surely I was lucky in my first fights( because I have never been frustrated by this like others) and then with the kami I have not had any problem.
In addition, everyone is free to cheat and makes the game easier in all aspects, from infinite money to beating everyone in 1 hit (for me it loses its essence completely).
So people exaggerate a lot when complaining about this topic.
Eye is just my opinion.
Personally I have saves where I am totally corrupt and others where Justice is at its maximum, when writing the walkthrough I made sure to know what happened if we lost the fight before I even started or during the fight, I hope to see more content towards justice in the future

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: August/September
Playable days: Thursday
Scheduled:
- Story (5%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my save. I've finished all the missions for the day and when I get home, there's this. :eek:
Anyone else having this problem too? frankly I don't want to redo everything (especially if it's to have the same thing) so is there a patch to correct that? :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CHELSEA97 and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my save. I've finished all the missions for the day and when I get home, there's this. :eek:
Anyone else having this problem too? frankly I don't want to redo everything (especially if it's to have the same thing) so is there a patch to correct that? :mad:
Iirc you just have to interact with that stand below the car. That or go down the alley south of the care to the warehouse. I can't remember which it was, been too long. But I'm certain it's not a bug though.

Reactions: Soso la fleur

Box1979

Jul 13, 2018
It's defenitly a Problem. I'de interact with the last stand below the car. It isn't work. A day befor i can only drive from police to Kilian City not to Home. I think what's the Problem.

Reactions: Yann33

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Yes that's right, I had forgotten to specify it but when leaving the police station, it is marked "Kilian City" and not "home" and after that I cannot validate the quest "Grace II" v.32 (under clothes).

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes that's right, I had forgotten to specify it but when leaving the police station, it is marked "Kilian City" and not "home" and after that I cannot validate the quest "Grace II" v.32 (under clothes).
Oh that's during the recent updates.

I can share my saves if you want, first save starts on the day the "Grace II" quest is accepted. It's a corruption playthrough with a lil bit of justice sprinkled in.

Nern

May 18, 2022
How do I figure out the code to defuse the bombs? What does the sentence mean and where can I find the code?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to use the smartphone to see the messages in the game nothing appears for me in the quest journal and not even when i click on the smartphone I need to activate the manson quest but it doesn't work.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes