Freaky266

Mar 14, 2018
What's the Progress on the Repeatable scenes with Forger, Gheller and Mason?
All we know so far is that he's working on it. Per the notes when 0.33 released:
- Repeatable scenes of Mr. Forger, Mr. Ghellar, and Mason ------> Work in progress!

Mar 3, 2022
Apologies for asking in this thread but couldn't get the correct info in the mod thread. I basically downloaded the gallery mod and like a few others in there I had no animations. There was a post saying you had to install the animations folder but then no info on where this is. Do any of you have the correct info on how to install the mod and animations please.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Apologies for asking in this thread but couldn't get the correct info in the mod thread. I basically downloaded the gallery mod and like a few others in there I had no animations. There was a post saying you had to install the animations folder but then no info on where this is. Do any of you have the correct info on how to install the mod and animations please.
right on the home page is the section that says "animation" download it, extract it, copy and paste it into the www/movies folder
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-33-abaddon.7857/

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: September
Playable days: Thursday
Scheduled:
- Story (50%)
- Animations 4,5/6 (70%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
Manila won't return home until the end of the game (last chapter). There's gonna be a new map to save game progress. Some lost battles might lead Manila directly to the end of the game (final chapter).
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Scheduled:
- Story (50%)
- Animations 4,5/6 (70%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
Manila won't return home until the end of the game (last chapter). There's gonna be a new map to save game progress. Some lost battles might lead Manila directly to the end of the game (final chapter).

Thanks for the update.
damn that image is so dark even after cranking upto full brightness it not clearly visible.:ROFLMAO:

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Scheduled:
- Story (60%)
- Animations 5/6 (85%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Scheduled:
- Story (60%)
- Animations 5/6 (85%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)

I cant wait

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Release date: End of September
Scheduled:
- Story (65%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 2
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Scheduled:
- Story (65%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 2
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)

END OF SEPTEMBER ???!!!!
REALLYYY???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Leo17 and CHELSEA97

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Scheduled:
- Story (70%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 3 (100%) ?
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes