JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Manila a Goddess?, When she is able to harness her Kami when fighting the SANTA,her eyes went purple. She definitely looks otherworldly. Similar to Luna from "Luna's Fall From Grace". Manila had her Kami in her all along dormant. Plus her Kami is a unique color. I Had to ask.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: End of September
Playable days: Thursday
Scheduled:
- Story (90%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 5 (100%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
Manila won't return home until the end of the game (last chapter). There's gonna be a new map to save game progress. Some lost battles might lead Manila directly to the end of the game (final chapter).
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Playable days: Thursday
Scheduled:
- Story (90%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 5 (100%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
Manila won't return home until the end of the game (last chapter). There's gonna be a new map to save game progress. Some lost battles might lead Manila directly to the end of the game (final chapter).

hope she can join the baddies, I mean she can accept to become Forger's girlfriend for heavens sake. Which would kind of get in the way of Simon's goal,still Forger is on Simon's team. She can really get used to being blackmailed and even enjoy it. She can get really corrupt. She can be like one step a way from being on the bad guys side. I loved Manila's purple eyes scene. Made me think of Luna from "Luna's Fall from Grace". is Manila Supernatural?

Reactions: jcgan

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Playable days: Thursday, Friday
Scheduled:
- Story (99%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 5/5 (100%)
- Dialogues (35%)
- Programming (0%)

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Scheduled:
- Story (99%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 5/5 (100%)
- Dialogues (35%)
- Programming (0%)

Fridayyy??? Yeeess

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Scheduled:
- Story (99%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
- Battles 5/5 (100%)
- Dialogues (35%)
- Programming (0%)

0.34 is the last and final version right?

May 3, 2020
Hi guys. So I have played through a lot of this game where Officer Shaw kills Blue. And also where she accepts the bribe. Who is the main protagonist if she losses the first fight? Is there more scenes with Burke? Is it worth playing through this path? Thanks

Reactions: Xill

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
Playable days (100%): Thursday (20%), Friday (80%)
Scheduled:
- Story (100%)
- Dialogues (75%)
- Battles 5/5 (100%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
Sex Scenes (Michael x2, Jason x2, Faust x2)
Faust is a new character (you're gonna see him again in the DLC)

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes