RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
i'm playing the game coz i only like the action/story, it always happens to me, if i like the story i just become uninterested in h-content.
Do you recommend this game? I usually play renpy and but played some rpgm as well and im out of games rn so should i try this,how is the map and events is it too complex?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do you recommend this game? I usually play renpy and but played some rpgm as well and im out of games rn so should i try this,how is the map and events is it too complex?
I recommend there are three paths of a good policeman, a slut and a neutral one. Lots of difficult fights, Lots of tasks

Reactions: RedWyne007

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I recommend there are three paths of a good policeman, a slut and a neutral one. Lots of difficult fights, Lots of tasks
Is there a quest log to keep me track the all the quests and no worries about battles im definitely gonna lose them not intentionally(!)

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
You can add gallery mod if u just want to see sex scenes i personal use that only
Im trying to get some story and see how Developer evolves the sex scenes...I just played so many games and i think how sex happens is better than sex itself,just my opinion tho but i will definitely check out the gallery mod if i get tired of rpgm

Reactions: Jay0032

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Im trying to get some story and see how Developer evolves the sex scenes...I just played so many games and i think how sex happens is better than sex itself,just my opinion tho but i will definitely check out the gallery mod if i get tired of rpgm
The sex scenes of this game are 5/10

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes