Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I suppose those scenes depend on the route you've taken with the characters? And the Faust ones are for those who have neither. Then again you could fuck Michael before even if you weren't in his route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: End of September
Playable days (100%): Thursday (20%), Friday (80%)
Scheduled:
- Story (100%)
- Dialogues (75%)
- Battles 5/5 (100%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations 6/6 (100%)
Sex Scenes (Michael x2, Jason x2, Faust x2)
Faust is a new character (you're gonna see him again in the DLC)
Manila won't return home until the end of the game (last chapter). There's gonna be a new map to save game progress. Some lost battles might lead Manila directly to the end of the game (final chapter).

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Michael & Jason(Storm too) are boring ! but Faust I'm interested to see, so far the best scene and still the hottest is with Mr. Ghellar in the hotel room .

Reactions: jcgan and Yann33

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone share me saves with michael and Mason relationships?
started a relationship with Michael at the start of the game but broke up with him later when he betrayed her, Manila had no sex in this save.

Edit : apologies i misread that as without relationship, unfortunately this is the only 1 i have

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
for the developer, the end of september might mean the last picosecond of the 30th september in their country, they may come clutch xD. Lose no hope u.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes