Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The number of these baby cots is greatly exaggerated. Besides, I do not know why the child is not transferred to the mother but remains in the hospital. Maybe someone has not thought about it.
If I'm not mistaken, Manila asks this corrupt doctor when she can take the baby home, and he tells her that in a few days you have to do an additional test, but you can visit your baby whenever you want.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

1666518901705.png
Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 patrons will get this update (0.35)!
Release date: December*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (10%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Falbo

Mar 13, 2022
It is just impossible for me to win the fight against SAX. The soldiers and enemies before etc. are ok but SAX barely loses HP. How do you win against him?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
It is just impossible for me to win the fight against SAX. The soldiers and enemies before etc. are ok but SAX barely loses HP. How do you win against him?
u have to be prepared for this journey, buying equipments (that fits the casual summer outfit) Ammo and other items, it could be heavily consuming on ammunation, also sometimes u need to heal. and if u don't have Jason with supernatural power (same as me) it's better to try for his fortune skill even it misses several times, he seems to do crit-damage often with it and u can use the shotgun to debuff Sax.

Screenshot (51).png Screenshot (52).png

this is where i have her at, if yer stats are similar or near, u shouldn't have a problem, make sure u buy that medical belt in the item store, it gives u the fast recovery skill which is very helpful

Reactions: ibizadalton

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
How do I open the new sex scene with Jason? We have a connection in the game, but when I press it, they fight with Michael and nothing happens?

Razzy

Feb 17, 2018
Can someone give me a save right before Manila is able to sex (vaginal). I had a save and then it got deleted

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
Wow just wow, this is the fcking best game i have played from f95 forum, the story so fcking masterpiece, the sex scene has many that we can enjoyed, so both of story and sex are so great

I can say this because most of game just have one good side from them, some of game just good in story but lack of adult content( are other dev knows that this is the forum of adult games, so if didnt have much adult content just dont post game here ), and some have many adult content but poor in story.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I suppose so, I'm on the chat route so I don't lose my job, she's not dating micheal.
To unlock it, do you have to be dating michel or can you not have relationships with anyone at the hotel?
accept michael, take J.Blue's money and it should be nicer

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Mr Forger how to unlock the pool scene, I was looking at the guide there is a save about this scene but I couldn't unlock it

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
€1 patrons will get this update (0.35)!
Release date: December*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (15%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes