RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85

if you refuse michael in the evening you will have an appointment with him put on the sex bomb, if you have accept the bribes J-blue, you see the discussion between Michael and Dereck concerning you.
if you are neutral michael will contact you this weekend to ask for help regarding his debt.

Event
Jonh Doe: on the J-blue Bribe Route at the first meeting choose not to touch me (Handjob and Blowjob) in the public restroom.

Note: that many quests are exclusively reserved for Manila (not pregnant), but all the sexual relations on their video pregnant or not

backups shown in the walkthrough are not included

there is the possibility of going to fight Toshiro 1 day earlier, the shower to discover Tom the voyeur must be without Burke, possible to do the 20 blowjobs and handjobs before arresting the three clients.

Cash Machine
I also put the file of the game of another one posted for the machines asous always winning

Save 1 = Money / Stats Up / 1 corruption points, I was arrogant towards Burke
Where is the guy for the kidnapping side quest I've gone as south as possible and he's nowhere to be found? Where may I ask is he?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Where is the guy for the kidnapping side quest I've gone as south as possible and he's nowhere to be found? Where may I ask is he?
Kidnapping: Hades sector. after Gang Bang Masson. in one of the streets above the Clients (Slums)
I'm not trying to find out if we had the possibility of discovering it otherwise when leaving Masson free. Currently I'm trying to unlock 2 scenes at the Ghellar hotel. (Hotel I II III).
the step by step procedure, however, is in version 0.34 and advice on not missing a beat is offered there.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Kidnapping: Hades sector. after Gang Bang Masson. in one of the streets above the Clients (Slums)
I'm not trying to find out if we had the possibility of discovering it otherwise when leaving Masson free. Currently I'm trying to unlock 2 scenes at the Ghellar hotel. (Hotel I II III).
the step by step procedure, however, is in version 0.34 and advice on not missing a beat is offered there.
Thank you

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
For the person who develops this game.
I loved it he did all the routes and would do much more if there was a route of her lesbian or her dominating someone.
Out of curiosity, plans to continue Mason's story after she hooked up with him?

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
there's something wrong with her tits, look out of proportion, idk just really weird and off putting. maybe its cuz the game's old.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Maybe Saimon is using his kami as an illusion to transform into Kendra. And that's why it tires him so much?
well that seems too difficult of a feat to make up and maintain, he earlier expressed himself getting weaker (that his powers r almost halved, he wasn't even able to beat Manila's teacher at the temple), from what i understand is that all of those Kamis r getting weaker cause they don't have "human links" which probably should be children. they keep saying they don't have time.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
For the person who develops this game.
I loved it he did all the routes and would do much more if there was a route of her lesbian or her dominating someone.
Out of curiosity, plans to continue Mason's story after she hooked up with him?
Masson's route stops after the Surrender quest currently (which should be a repeatable scene).

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
well that seems too difficult of a feat to make up and maintain, he earlier expressed himself getting weaker (that his powers r almost halved, he wasn't even able to beat Manila's teacher at the temple), from what i understand is that all of those Kamis r getting weaker cause they don't have "human links" which probably should be children. they keep saying they don't have time.
me from what i understood, Manilla has a strong disposition to get pregnant, which increases her Kami

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
me from what i understood, Manilla has a strong disposition to get pregnant, which increases her Kami
my assumption is that Manila has both high fertility and powerful kami because she's a descendant of Kendra, who named herself goddess of fertility and lablabla. and naturally Manila's becoming stronger because she's unlocking her potential, she also might be "blessed" by Hizaki.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
my assumption is that Manila has both high fertility and powerful kami because she's a descendant of Kendra, who named herself goddess of fertility and lablabla. and naturally Manila's becoming stronger because she's unlocking her potential, she also might be "blessed" by Hizaki.
This pregnancy is a bit of a hassle as due to Manila's pregnancy some side quests cannot be completed. For example, a massage, a party at the bar.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This pregnancy is a bit of a hassle as due to Manila's pregnancy some side quests cannot be completed. For example, a massage, a party at the bar.
Best of all is the doctor's text: "I hope you will have a lot of babies." You come in and there is a whole room for newborns prepared. My Manila got pregnant with Jason to see the mechanics, but it's boring.

Mar 18, 2022
Best of all is the doctor's text: "I hope you will have a lot of babies." You come in and there is a whole room for newborns prepared. My Manila got pregnant with Jason to see the mechanics, but it's boring.
My Manila got pregnant with Michael and Jason (Michael thought it was his baby too ;)). I'm not getting pregnant with Manila because of assignments.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My Manila got pregnant with Michael and Jason (Michael thought it was his baby too ;)). I'm not getting pregnant with Manila because of assignments.
It should be a little better. For example, the baby is then moved to Manila's apartment, and a baby cot appears next to the Manila bed. and in it, the child should give some bonuses. A It is like that all the time in the hospital and nothing can be done.

Mar 18, 2022
It should be a little better. For example, the baby is then moved to Manila's apartment, and a baby cot appears next to the Manila bed. and in it, the child should give some bonuses. A It is like that all the time in the hospital and nothing can be done.
The number of these baby cots is greatly exaggerated. Besides, I do not know why the child is not transferred to the mother but remains in the hospital. Maybe someone has not thought about it.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes