ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
walkthrough updated in version 0.34

save 1 money and stats increase, 1 corruption points (arrogant Burke)

Last edited:
Reactions: AVM666

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Saves also updated?bcoz in your walkthrough u mentioned save 47 to save 50 to choose Jason or Michelle route.where I can find these saves pls mention
these are my personal indications to find my way around during the multiple choices encountered so as not to get lost, they have already been erased, I have kept the file from the finished 0.34 or file 1 where we start to zero.
but to read you you have to do the procedure step by step and provide you with the backups

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Sorry. Didn't help. Tried to play it from the beginning with one of your saves. Same thing happens, this time when she is going on a date with Michael. Again, not possible to take bus to trading city.
I think someone is confused since the bus only has one use and that is to go to the hizaki temple (on weekends) and return. If you try to use it at another time, you probably bugged it.
the "Benny II" mission where he mentions getting stuck before and the "date with michael" are missions that are done on foot

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
how to activate mason 'side quest' from cheeseburger/beer? i just saw it in store
for this quest you must always fight Masson, win the fights and succumb to the pleasure

(leaving him free will not prevent you from finding the missing woman)

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
1 itineraries are missing in the walkthrough, to unlock the Forger scene near the Pool / depending on your choices, some secondary quests can be shifted in the days

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There is a bug in quest Queen of The Ring, after I won the match against Scars and became Queen. Other side quest that I completed like like Roulette and Clayton , became Failed instead of Completed

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes