18marco11

Apr 23, 2021
i lost my save files on version 0.33 and now i want to play the 0.34 version can someone please give me a 0.33 save files ? =D

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kairos whose Kami is fate referred to Kendra and Simon (whose Kami is probably corruption) as 2 different individuals, do u think that Simon has fooled/corrupted Kairos so that he can't distinguish them? Given the fact that those with Kami can sense others' Kami like Manila to Kairos, it's hard to believe Simon can simply fool Kairos. Another thing is that when Kendra offers help, that option boosts the justice trait, i don't think the game would mix justice with "corruption" in same thing.
It's more likely for story to unveil Kendra in next update.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kairos whose Kami is fate referred to Kendra and Simon (whose Kami is probably corruption) as 2 different individuals, do u think that Simon has fooled/corrupted Kairos so that he can't distinguish them? Given the fact that those with Kami can sense others' Kami like Manila to Kairos, it's hard to believe Simon can simply fool Kairos. Another thing is that when Kendra offers help, that option boosts the justice trait, i don't think the game would mix justice with "corruption" in same thing.
It's more likely for story to unveil Kendra in next update.
But when the

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
I asked for this version specifically, because anonfiles only has it for 0.33. I know about the animation files I was never asking about it, I don't know what's up with you guys not reading either.
Yep animations for v34 version are still missing.

Also, if people could read before commenting, the animations in the first page are for the previous (v33) version!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
But when the
Can't comment about the beach scene as i never played it but the conversation between Red moon and Simon is too vague for me to agree with yer assumption, Kendra could have helped Simon in the past, i still have no concrete idea of what a Kami is.

I have not played the corruption route. do u know if there's good portion of the plot to it or just that encounter with Kendra?

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.34.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.10.2022 (bugfix)
No tiene carpeta de guardado, no puedo cargar mis antiguos guardados

Jjames2007

Dec 26, 2020
My last save before end of 0.33 isn’t letting me play 0.34, does anyone have a corruption save file up to day for version 0.34?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No tiene carpeta de guardado, no puedo cargar mis antiguos guardados
either start the game and open options in the main menu once or create the folder save within Android/data/org.manila.shaw.the66/files yourself.
copy your save files including global.rpgsave to that location.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
There is still the problem that you can't finish the quest with Derek's 1. customer. Met Kilian, but the quest is still open and at night when the quest is available available there is Derek's car but no "star" to move to start the quest and in my opinion that shows the step was finished the first time, but the system has a bug in it with marking it finished in the list and to open the next step or the follow up quest.
that quest is not bugged you have to do it twice, one normal and the second time pregnant (with a belly)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can't comment about the beach scene as i never played it but the conversation between Red moon and Simon is too vague for me to agree with yer assumption, Kendra could have helped Simon in the past, i still have no concrete idea of what a Kami is.

I have not played the corruption route. do u know if there's good portion of the plot to it or just that encounter with Kendra?
Nor am I on the path of corruption. I do not understand what you mean ?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Nor am I on the path of corruption. I do not understand what you mean ?
i was merely asking if playing the corruption route reveals some new things about the plot that one wouldn't be able to view through justice route. And about me not understanding the Kami, they are not human then how come they have human bodies? So i'm assuming "Kendra's ceremonial mask" as red moon mentioned could be something related to their appearance. Now i come to think, whom Manila is descendant of Hizaki (justice and fortitude + ...) or Kendra (lust?) or maybe both. In the end we can only assume, however i can't reason Simon being Kendra, i don't think he's powerful enough to change himself into another being and fool even Kairos as he seperated them saying 3 creatures can't foresee the fate of Hizaki, Kendra and you to Simon (it also means Kairos has already met Kendra). Also the game showing Simon as ????? makes it more confusing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i was merely asking if playing the corruption route reveals some new things about the plot that one wouldn't be able to view through justice route. And about me not understanding the Kami, they are not human then how come they have human bodies? So i'm assuming "Kendra's ceremonial mask" as red moon mentioned could be something related to their appearance. Now i come to think, whom Manila is descendant of Hizaki (justice and fortitude + ...) or Kendra (lust?) or maybe both. In the end we can only assume, however i can't reason Simon being Kendra, i don't think he's powerful enough to change himself into another being and fool even Kairos as he seperated them saying 3 creatures can't foresee the fate of Hizaki, Kendra and you to Simon (it also means Kairos has already met Kendra). Also the game showing Simon as ????? makes it more confusing.
But where did Saimon get Kendra's mask, maybe he stole it from her temple or made it for himself. When he uses it, it weakens him and needs to heal afterwards.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
But where did Saimon get Kendra's mask, maybe he stole it from her temple or made it for himself. When he uses it, it weakens him and needs to heal afterwards.
"Kendra's ceremonial mask" is most likely to be a metaphor, and if we went literally with it, does that mean when Simon is being Kendra, would be him having a face of a woman but the body of a man?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"Kendra's ceremonial mask" is most likely to be a metaphor, and if we went literally with it, does that mean when Simon is being Kendra, would be him having a face of a woman but the body of a man?
Maybe Saimon is using his kami as an illusion to transform into Kendra. And that's why it tires him so much?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes