PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Just assuming because the title of the quest says FIRST customer and if there is a 1st a 2nd, 3rd etc. customer would be logical.
I mean, yeah. At some point that would make sense. I just felt this questline was never progressed.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
please can someone pass me the last save of the game the help is appreciated thanks

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Do you guys can't see the download link ANIMATION in the OP ? if you dowloaded the game link in there then I don't see any reason why you overlooked the ANIMATION download link in the OP
I asked for this version specifically, because anonfiles only has it for 0.33. I know about the animation files I was never asking about it, I don't know what's up with you guys not reading either.

Reactions: Htyur

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
but that this complete I can not see the new scenes because you are not a couple nor of jason and michel

Lex89

Jul 14, 2020
I have not played this game for longer time, and just went back to try it again.
But for the animation issues.
Download the Movie files and copy it into the folder "www" then it should work just fine.

If the new once are there, i don't know. But if you look in that "www" folder you see "Movie" folder, and its more or less empty.

Hope it helped you guys

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
can someone send me a complete save the last one they put doesn't work for me and I don't know why please help

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes