jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
manila can have 2 love relationship with jason and micheal or I have to choose 1 of person.
she can have both as far as i can remember. I don't know if you can't later in the story but at the very least if you forgive Michael, then decide to kiss Jason at the beach at that point you can be in a relationw ith both and the dialogue with Manilia she even apologise to Michael (not saying it out load but that dialogue is in her head, something about she can't control her feelings for Jason).

But I never tried beyond that, I don't know if she will break up with Michael or forced to choose one or the other at some point.

Though the general gist is so far in terms of male casting, Jason seems to be the only major male character who is decent/nice

Reactions: Winchester1889

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If you're not in a relationship with Michael or Jason then this update was underwhelming.
Not to mention the animations with Faust weren't very good.

Reactions: Yann33
Mar 18, 2022
manila can have 2 love relationship with jason and micheal or I have to choose 1 of person.
Manila could be with Michael and Jason. But when at the Manila Hotel she has to choose who to sleep with when choosing Jason, an argument breaks out, they both fight and then break up with her. However, when he chooses Michael, Jason leaves clearly jealous. When he doesn't choose anyone and goes to bed, he thinks about Jason.

Reactions: Winchester1889

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Manila could be with Michael and Jason. But when at the Manila Hotel she has to choose who to sleep with when choosing Jason, an argument breaks out, they both fight and then break up with her. However, when he chooses Michael, Jason leaves clearly jealous. When he doesn't choose anyone and goes to bed, he thinks about Jason.
So in one word it is impossible

Feb 9, 2021
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85

if you refuse michael in the evening you will have an appointment with him put on the sex bomb, if you have accept the bribes J-blue, you see the discussion between Michael and Dereck concerning you.
if you are neutral michael will contact you this weekend to ask for help regarding his debt.

Event
Jonh Doe: on the J-blue Bribe Route at the first meeting choose not to touch me (Handjob and Blowjob) in the public restroom.

Note: that many quests are exclusively reserved for Manila (not pregnant), but all the sexual relations on their video pregnant or not

Save 1 no money/ Stats UP

Save 3 Money/ Stats Normal

Cash Machine
I also put the file of the game of another one posted for the machines asous always winning

View attachment 711610 View attachment 1540318
is this walkthrough still relevan for current patch (0.34), or it doesn't (like not updating some new guideline)?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
is this walkthrough still relevan for current patch (0.34), or it doesn't (like not updating some new guideline)?
the patch is not up to date, but I take care of redoing it insofar as certain things of the game have had significant modification. then we can do without

I take care of her during the day (being on rest)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anti-Toxic Med
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes