Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hi does anyone as saves from version 0.33?
in this one u won't be able to view any of the 2 scenes, u can edit the save to make her corruption higher than her justice to unlock 1 of the scenes. anyway don't forget to equip the gear and top up on bandages and stimulants (u will enough money for max stack) before getting in the car with Jason

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This shit was linear, you couldn't make choices. Unless something has changed.
If you want to play a kinetic game where you have no choice where Mc is a total idiot and can't see that the sexual predator is using all sorts of tricks to fuck her then go ahead and play she is stupid and has no choice and the game forces you to you to a scene you would never have chosen.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi everyone, can someone provid me with a save of corruption route with infinite nightfall in her item please. thank you!

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
stupid question but why would you even want to win battles? So far as I experienced. Every lost battle is another sex scene XD

Reactions: jcgan

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 patrons will get this update (0.35)!
Release date: December*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (99%) Part 1
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations 2/2 (100%)
- Battles 4/4 (100%)
I'll split this update into two parts. It's not the last.
There is the final subway scene in this update (4 fights and two cutscenes in case of defeat).
In the second part, Manila will have to choose: get to the plane or ask for help from John Doe.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Actually, with the nightfalls that you steal from Ghellar's truck, they are more than enough for the rest of the game.
Yeah that's exactly the kind of save i'd love to have ( with the stolen nightfall in her items )if someone can provid it, tks :)

May 3, 2020
I have mostly played the Kill J Blue route, so Ghalleger becomes the key figure. If I accept the bribe, how far do things go with Burke? I played till J Blue becomes a re accuring sex scene at the gym. Where do things end with Burke? Thanks!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
where did you read that i ask for 100% corruption, i just ask for corruption route with full nightfall in her items (but thanks for your very construtive comment ;))
Sorry mate, I read it too fast and not carefully, hence my mistake :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes