blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Best wishes and Merry Christmas to everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 patrons will get this update (0.35)!
Release date: December*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (100%) Part 1
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations 2/2 (100%)
- Battles 4/4 (100%)
I'll split this update into two parts. It's not the last.
There is the final subway scene in this update (4 fights and two cutscenes in case of defeat).
In the second part, Manila will have to choose: get to the plane or ask for help from John Doe.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

€1 Patrons:
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Scheduled:
- Story (100%) Part 1
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations 2/2 (100%)
- Battles 4/4 (100%)
There is the final subway scene in this update (4 fights and two cutscenes in case of defeat).
In the second part, Manila will have to choose: get to the plane or ask for help from John Doe.

Can't wait to get John does hands on her.

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020

€1 Patrons:

Scheduled:
- Story (100%) Part 1
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Animations 2/2 (100%)
- Battles 4/4 (100%)

update ???

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
how many repeatable sex scene like akin in this game? is this game linear? means you cant travel to police station wherever you want, i finished this game and left dissappointed that only burke, akin has repeatable scene for me

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
Hi can anybody request the developer Abaddon to create a discord sever for this game so the we people can easily discuss and chat about this game with each other and also the developer if he would be kind enough to chat with us thank you very much

Reactions: Luigi77

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
Hi can anybody request the developer Abaddon to create a discord sever for this game so the we people can easily discuss and chat about this game with each other and also the developer if he would be kind enough to chat with us thank you very much
Very good idea

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Is there any way to get past the "1st Customer" (Major Killian) quest without getting pregnant? Getting pregnant seems to lock out other content and honestly, Manila doesn't seem stupid enough to get pregnant while working cases / active on the police force. Its no problem if that quest fails or can never progress (although kinda strange, its a stupid brothel customer not a bf /husband), but i wonder if it locks out the complete quest progression later on...

Alternatively, can she get pregnant, finish that stupid quest and then get a pill after / abortion?

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
Is there any way to get past the "1st Customer" (Major Killian) quest without getting pregnant? Getting pregnant seems to lock out other content and honestly, Manila doesn't seem stupid enough to get pregnant while working cases / active on the police force. Its no problem if that quest fails or can never progress (although kinda strange, its a stupid brothel customer not a bf /husband), but i wonder if it locks out the complete quest progression later on...

Alternatively, can she get pregnant, finish that stupid quest and then get a pill after / abortion?
if you take a birth control pill before doing the quest she won't get pregnant

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021

What you can do is ignore the quest as its story will eventually continue.

Reactions: hermesh

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday and Happy New Year!
- Story (100%) Part 1
- Animations 2/2 (100%)
- Battles 4/4 (100%)
- Dialogues (100%)
- Programming (100%)
- Testing (5%)

There's gonna be a choice. If you accept Simon's proposal, it'll create another ending that I'll make at the end of the game.
I recommend creating multiple game saves.
The two animations are in the same scene. You can watch them by losing the third or fourth fight of the update.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
So hyped to have waited 3 months for 2 animation where 1 of them is probably a blowjob -.-
I shouldn't even do sex animations at this point in the story because the current mission is the most serious and important point of the entire game. And logically the battles are the most important thing at this very moment. The 3 months are precisely because of the redered level that is handled in each image with great detail compared to the beginning of the game, which was very simple. After finishing this mission and especially when he recreates the start from 0 he will add more sex to the game because the final result will be much better.

Reactions: jcgan
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes