longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Adjust the files. There are jsons that control the stats for the equipment she gets. Crank those up. Also, there's a json that controls the stats including HP, Def and Atk for the enemies.

Do with this information, as you wish.

Last edited:

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
Pregnancy... YES!
Anal sex... YES!

Etc.

Then I see "Female protagonist", close this tab and move on. I'm not a woman. To be honest, most guys want to play like a guy and games with a female protag rarely get any success.
Every game should just be a male protagonist incest harem power fantasy. If I cannot personally understand the appeal of something then it is going to fail! Also who made you the spokesman for what most of the anonymous people on this website want to play? There are at least 100+ female protag games on here with millions of views so clearly there's significant interest in the genre.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Pregnancy... YES!
Anal sex... YES!

Etc.

Then I see "Female protagonist", close this tab and move on. I'm not a woman. To be honest, most guys want to play like a guy and games with a female protag rarely get any success.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, I guess this game isn't meant for you then. Weird that you didn't pick up on the Female Protagonist tag before coming to the thread though, given that it appears before Pregnancy. Also, to be honest, there are a number of FemProt games that are successful, and a hell of a lot of MaleProt games that fail.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How do I change Maila's stats to make her weapons deal more damage and make her more resistant to damage?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Does the new update end at the point where Manilla ends up in the "other dimension area" with the demon looking vendor again or do I have a bug?
Can't find any way out of there.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
This save is legit and at the start of the new update,

I played through the update without using the Kami mode (since i was thinking about saving it for Kami fight) and the best way *i found* to fight is to make use of the instant combat skills when neither u suffer an ATK debuff nor the enemy has DEF/dmg reduction buff, for example : At the start of battle with Stan use Adrenalin > Gun Fu I > Move & Fire > infuse Kami on Jason and for Jason Fortune skill, Manila's first 3 skills are all instant and if all mentioned skills landed the enemy can only deal 0-2 damage to any character per hit, on next turn u can block with Manila and use Revolver with Jason then on 3rd turn use Gun Fu I > Move & Fire and cycle through this method also u can heal using Fast Recovery whenever yer hp is in critical state or when u need mp, the healing skill is instant too.
It was possible to win all 4 battles without using items and with 3-5 times using Fast recovery in total.

Though i understand the RNG could be a big factor in this and ppl don't really care about the combat, still i'm delievering in case u want to do it legitimately, the battles were hard fought in scenes and so *i think* the game-play should be.

don't forget to recover yer hp and mp as well as topping up on ammunition before leaving the place.

in the inventory there r 4 items that each increases her lv, i didn't use them since the higher the current lv the more exp needed for next one thus was saving them for later in game if things become extremely difficult, if u think it's time u can use them, Manila is lv 17 and getting her to lv 20 unlocks new skill

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes