CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
Why are the missions so hard??? I bought everything Manila needs, but I still lost her life??? And in this update, are there really no sex scenes??? Is this what we waited 2 and a half months for??? :(

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I agree that the renpy remake needs to be continued, the combat is just getting harder and harder, and we cannae grind for exp because there isnae any random enemies, let alone the combat exp is FUCKIN ABYSMAL!!!! You practically get near fuck all, and thats with fighting real opponents not wimpy street thugs.

No offence intended to Abaddon, but he either needs to rework the combat, by giving us random encounters, a reworked equipment system and a proper amount of exp for combat victories.

Or bite the bullet and fully switch to Renpy style.

Regardless I Love the depravity in this game, looking forward to more content, especially with RedMoon or Burke, those 2 are my current fave corruptors.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
No offence intended to Abaddon, but he either needs to rework the combat, by giving us random encounters, a reworked equipment system and a proper amount of exp for combat victories.

Or bite the bullet and fully switch to Renpy style.
random encounters !? r u trying to kill the combat in this game ? the game right now is focusing on Manila's power and choices. just use cheat to win battles if it's annoying to beat them.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
random encounters !? r u trying to kill the combat in this game ? the game right now is focusing on Manila's power and choices. just use cheat to win battles if it's annoying to beat them.
I dinnae like using cheats unless i have to, also I have nae idea how to do it here.

I was just saying how that random battles at the weekends with a real amount of exp per victory can make things fair, although it would make thing a bit of a grind to be honest.

Anyway it was just ma opinion, nae need to take it to heart.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
What a clusterfuck update focused on the annyoing combat.. Were there any new sex scenes? Cheated all combat with rpgsavemaker then gave up after getting stuck with the devil dude after picking red corruption choice, only able to buy / sell..

Donaldealmaker

Jul 8, 2022
Ugh, even after all these years this game still have the same bullshit: unskippable cutscenes, these animations should be 1/3 or 1/2 lenght of what they are now.

Edit: I've just got to the John Doe sex scene and when it was 3rd time in a row i saw the same animation i checked how long it was and it was exactly 30 seconds. 30 seconds of 3 seconds animation on repeat, first 5 seconds were nice, after that it got boring, but then i had to watch it two more times. Just why do this? You have the "continue" button to show the scene again, just make it 5-10 seconds, not 30 seconds, what is wrong with you?
AGREE. I love the animations, but 20 sec of the same is just to long and ruins the rythm. I think 5 sec is enough considering there often is 2-3 animations in one scene

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I dinnae like using cheats unless i have to, also I have nae idea how to do it here.

I was just saying how that random battles at the weekends with a real amount of exp per victory can make things fair, although it would make thing a bit of a grind to be honest.

Anyway it was just ma opinion, nae need to take it to heart.
to be honest, it's kinda fun reading all these combat-hate comments from h-content craving ppl, makes wanna tease more, also disappointed no1 is discussing the story development, not even 1 comment about it.

Last edited:

c3cuck

Mar 6, 2019
to be honest, it's kinda fun reading all these combat-hate comments from h-content craving ppl, makes wanna tease more, also disappointed no1 is discussing the story development, not even 1 comment about it.
because it´s not possible to kill the last bitch in the subway !!! So the game is fucked up now...
I really loved this Game but after i did 10 times in the last combat in the subway i deleted it now

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
because it´s not possible to kill the last bitch in the subway !!! So the game is fucked up now...
I really loved this Game but after i did 10 times in the last combat in the subway i deleted it now
Of course it is possible to beat that crazy bitch, both legally (Hard) and by cheating. I already left a save on the previous page but I see that many did not see it so I put it again.

Reactions: rnzn

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Topic 1:
Of course, the difficulty curve is quite high (it is the climax of the game) but if you have won all the fights from the beginning, visited the gym every day and especially when J.blue trains manila, which gives him more experience than the normal training, to that you add the fighting in the ring, the daily exp for the shooting zone in the police station plus the training androids, the missions that raise you 1 complete level and the kami crystals that also raise 1 complete level and it is better to use it last and not sell them. Manila already has a lot of abilities that are instantaneous which allows you to make very good combinations.
Theme 2:
those who do not see the animations have to download them separately. On the first page of the post there is a section that says Animation.

I also leave you a save from the beginning of the game so that you can do the fighting and everything without suffering.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Topic 1:
Of course, the difficulty curve is quite high (it is the climax of the game) but if you have won all the fights from the beginning, visited the gym every day and especially when J.blue trains manila, which gives him more experience than the normal training, to that you add the fighting in the ring, the daily exp for the shooting zone in the police station plus the training androids, the missions that raise you 1 complete level and the kami crystals that also raise 1 complete level and it is better to use it last and not sell them. Manila already has a lot of abilities that are instantaneous which allows you to make very good combinations.
Theme 2:
those who do not see the animations have to download them separately. On the first page of the post there is a section that says Animation. I also leave you a save from the beginning of the game so that you can do the fighting and everything without suffering.
what does this save do?

Jul 23, 2018
Topic 1:
Theme 2:
those who do not see the animations have to download them separately. On the first page of the post there is a section that says Animation. I also leave you a save from the beginning of the game so that you can do the fighting and everything without suffering.
wait a whole bleeping minute here, are you saying going to the gym actually does something in this game? I thought it was only there for the J.Blue scenes and was useless if you werent on his path.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes