Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Unfortunately I have to give up this game, this last update is the bottom. Can't beat this bitch on the subway, I've tried a few times and I'm sick of it :mad:
There is a save on the previous page here that gives you $200.000.000 and all combat stats are just under 1000, making Manila a goddess of WAR!!!

Unfortunately it is a fresh start save, (just before Burke comes in asking for the late rent) so you'll have to do that with it, but to me at least it is a small price to pay to win any fight I want.

The only fights i want to lose are the ones against the pusher, speaking of him i hope there is more of him getting to play with Manila when he wins fights against her.
And Red Moon, (#1 FAVOURITE CORRUPTIVE ELEMENT IN THIS GAME) as long as every loss allows her to keep corrupting Manila until she turns her into her perfect lesbian slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcgan
Mar 18, 2022
There is a save on the previous page here that gives you $200.000.000 and all combat stats are just under 1000, making Manila a goddess of WAR!!!

Unfortunately it is a fresh start save, (just before Burke comes in asking for the late rent) so you'll have to do that with it, but to me at least it is a small price to pay to win any fight I want.

The only fights i want to lose are the ones against the pusher, speaking of him i hope there is more of him getting to play with Manila when he wins fights against her.
And Red Moon, (#1 FAVOURITE CORRUPTIVE ELEMENT IN THIS GAME) as long as every loss allows her to keep corrupting Manila until she turns her into her perfect lesbian slave.
I prefer to give up, I don't want to start over.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I prefer to give up, I don't want to start over.
Use these. Save 8 should be just right before the start of the Grace quest which was the start of the last update. It's from a corruption playthrough. Just watch tv then go to sleep. There's 11 medic kits in the inventory which should be more than enough to get you through both updates but you also have enough money to buy more from the shop near Manilla's house if you want.

In case you don't know, use the "Instant Kami" spell to make fights much easier. There's only a couple of fights I lost in this playthrough because I wanted to go to specific routes but Manilla should be more than strong enough.

Reactions: jcgan and rnzn

shodok

Aug 11, 2018
With the fourth try, I won all four fights without cheating (in the first three runs Margot killed me with the frozen power), then there is scene with the relic and then I'm just stuck with the dealer in this kind of temple room. Is this it? Or is this a bug? Or is there a way out of this room?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've not played since 0.31 don't know if thats the problem but I'm not getting animations. I get the screens that say continue or stop but there is never an animation before it.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
Has anyone played 0.35? I got defeated from Margot and Leo and went to Kami Gate. How can I return now? Nowhere to go, I can just buy stuff from the guy.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes