Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Well i actually think the game is very fair right now, and hope the developer continues this way. i believe the developer said they gonna make another ending for corruption route but shall focus on justice route for now which u technically have to fight for, would it make since for some1 going corrruption route and losing to regular hoodlums to beat strong opponents with supernatural power? if u played the justice route and trained her (gain exp) and beat Scar, u will have enough skills and powers to "destroy" them in last 2 fights, the fights r made for justice route which he's working on right now and if these were easy then the update will be just boring and only shows 2 minutes of cutscenes.

u said this is supposed to be a h-game, well tell me what u think about the action and superpowers in this game, doesn't look good enough to be the main focus of this game? because i think it does and pretty sure many others agree wth me, and this doesn't mean it will be but they r making room for both sides as i mentioned above
You are of course entitled to your own opinion and preference but what i see here is people asking for help because the fights are too difficult. In my opinion a game should be entertaining not frustrating and especially not this kinda a game..
If one of the developers thinks frustration is a friend of the boner then she/he is either a virgin on an unexperienced woman.
Corruption should be the easy/lewd option vs the right/good girl option and not the boring grinding option.

What do i think about superpowers? I don't mind a story or plot obviously but that was not the point of the game...
Take out all the sex in the game and move it to an action game site and see how many people want to play a game about a female cop with superpowers that fights some random bad guys... Not a lot... There's a reason this game is here and at least 85% of people here and on Patreon are playing this game to see a big tits cop getting railed....
Again, i understand that this game requires work and devs want to be taken seriously but let's just finish this project on it's intended propose and start another with fights all around and focus on that if they think that is what the people crave...
I appreciate the game and the work put in but just i'm afraid i'm one those 85%...

Reactions: ztepjk and pr0n

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
the Boner is frustrated because there's nothing for it lmao !? (forget not that there r masochists who love their *** getting beaten, also u get the scene right after that which is perfect) i don't think we can continue the discussion this way dude.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
What needs to be modified in the save specifically?

Param set #1 (Manila) "modify the 34 Manila set" + Jason Set

ATK DEF MAT MDF AGI LUK

Gold

you won't run out of money if you increase the Gold / and during attacks with Jason you can pass more easily

BB7878

Apr 24, 2020
You are of course entitled to your own opinion and preference but what i see here is people asking for help because the fights are too difficult. In my opinion a game should be entertaining not frustrating and especially not this kinda a game..
If one of the developers thinks frustration is a friend of the boner then she/he is either a virgin on an unexperienced woman.
Corruption should be the easy/lewd option vs the right/good girl option and not the boring grinding option.

What do i think about superpowers? I don't mind a story or plot obviously but that was not the point of the game...
Take out all the sex in the game and move it to an action game site and see how many people want to play a game about a female cop with superpowers that fights some random bad guys... Not a lot... There's a reason this game is here and at least 85% of people here and on Patreon are playing this game to see a big tits cop getting railed....
Again, i understand that this game requires work and devs want to be taken seriously but let's just finish this project on it's intended propose and start another with fights all around and focus on that if they think that is what the people crave...
I appreciate the game and the work put in but just i'm afraid i'm one those 85%...
Hey Comisar,

1st - everyone here is getting this game for free (basically stolen), don't look a gift horse in the mouth. if you are here for the T&A, maybe its not the game for you. who cares, its not like you paid for it anyway.

2nd - I think the game is fair, not that difficult, and the dev is giving the player everything they need to fight. the battles can get hard but they a very possible. buy med kits, the belt, use the instant abilities and target LEO FIRST on the last battle.

That's it, have a great day and try to be positive :D
"Nickname"

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Hey Comisar,

1st - everyone here is getting this game for free (basically stolen), don't look a gift horse in the mouth. if you are here for the T&A, maybe its not the game for you. who cares, its not like you paid for it anyway.

2nd - I think the game is fair, not that difficult, and the dev is giving the player everything they need to fight. the battles can get hard but they a very possible. buy med kits, the belt, use the instant abilities and target LEO FIRST on the last battle.

That's it, have a great day and try to be positive :D
"Nickname"
Did u even read my posts? I think i repeatedly admitted and appreciate the work that devs put into the game and admitted that it does seems ungrateful I believe in constructive criticism and i don't think devs allowed the game to be posted here so users can stand in line and kiss their ass...

Funny that none of the actual devs thumbed their nose ate me and gave me a scolding but a newbie user who has absolutely ( as far as i know) nothing to do with the game development or has any contribution to make (except Karen at me) did...
Will it make you feel better if i donate 5 dollars lil buddy or do u need to see my manager?
Your opinion about the game mechanics has been noted and you have a right to it unfortunately you are in a minority so it still remains an issue..
But thanks for sharing and hopefully you'll get some attention from devs that you so obviously crave...

Reactions: pr0n

Eddiemgp

Aug 16, 2022

Param set #1 (Manila) "modify the 34 Manila set" + Jason Set

ATK DEF MAT MDF AGI LUK

Gold

you won't run out of money if you increase the Gold / and during attacks with Jason you can pass more easily
What are the Maximum values?

ayay0o

Jan 10, 2022
thank you ! but then i have a lot of choices to make when i put the folder movies in www ,can you tell me which one is right?
Animation Win: - MEGA - -
download this movies folder link.Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder .like this (www/movies)

Reactions: AVM666

bofalck

Jan 9, 2023
I can't save the game on mac osx v. 0.35 it's just prompts me and gives an error sound. What to do? I've played this game so much but due to bugs I always end up have to replay everything ._. Do I need to add a "Save" folder somewhere?

Just had to put it in the applications folder to give right permissions :S

Last edited:
Reactions: babycomeulater

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Turn-based 90's engine RPGM combat that's now unavoidable.. There are way better options for t.b. combat gaming. Used to be a good story about god/bad lewd Cop adventure now it's turned into some Kung Fu story hard focused on XP based RPGM combat. I bet over 90% players don't like that direction, so boooring.

AEBEAC0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ztepjk and Comisar

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Abaddon
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
I've been playing this game since the beginning, and until today its lag hasn't been fixed.:cautious:
I have several rpgs here that are much bigger and don't cause any lag but this one makes us upset, another thing poorly done in this game, in relation to the other rpgs, in the other rpgs when you enter a fight if you kill the enemy he stays there on the ground, here you shoot with a gun, and when you win after opening the new scene the enemy attacks you as if nothing had happened to him... here the guy only dies if the option to kill him appears, otherwise, not even The guy's blood comes out if you shoot him.
And because having to wear panties at home and sit on the couch to complete the mission is so revolting.
It's a mission a day, in the police area and back home again and why is there that damn fridge if even if you buy things at the grocery store, there's never anything in it, there's the option of drink and food but it's always empty , I'm tired of buying drinks and food and it never appears in the fridge... crazy thing.:sick:

Kirstrands

Jan 9, 2023
Dude, it is me or it's like impossible to beat that Stan guy? Level 14 with Jason being level 12 and I can beat him. With a miracle I get to win the first fight... and then he just go again while I'm low health with no healing? How can you go through that fight if when you lose its game over? Or is it that I'm just dumb and I'm missing something important?

Reactions: Comisar

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Dude, it is me or it's like impossible to beat that Stan guy? Level 14 with Jason being level 12 and I can beat him. With a miracle I get to win the first fight... and then he just go again while I'm low health with no healing? How can you go through that fight if when you lose its game over? Or is it that I'm just dumb and I'm missing something important?
There's this if u need a modified save to win the battle easily:
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-35-abaddon.7857/post-9762884

And yes the battles r not easy even for higher lv, if u want to join our "getting my *** kicked" club, there's this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-35-abaddon.7857/post-9761002

The 2 big problems in the fights r that the enemies have high agility especially in 3rd and 4th fights the enemy's turn beginns first and lastly the freaking hit-rate-/rng ; Many ppl complained about getting their *** freezed to death (^^) in 3rd or 4th fight, in my case i was irritated by how often the protagonists misses their skills even with supposedly 85-90% hit rate, i once missed 11/15 shots in 1 round only

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark
Oct 26, 2022
Animation Win: - MEGA - -
download this movies folder link.Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder .like this (www/movies)
thank you very much!

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes