Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
Has anyone played 0.35? I got defeated from Margot and Leo and went to Kami Gate. How can I return now? Nowhere to go, I can just buy stuff from the guy.
I defeated everyone in the 0.34 version and then went to that kamigate where i had to wait for the new update now I downloaded 0.35 and i can start again from the beginning, 8hours of playing gone
:(

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
what happened to yer saves ?
I play it on my android phone, i saved alot, then when i needed to update the version to 0.25 i downloaded the 0.25 version from this site but i had to delete the 0.24 version in order to download the other version, i tried many ways but it didn’t help so i had to delete the 0.24 :(

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I play it on my android phone, i saved alot, then when i needed to update the version to 0.25 i downloaded the 0.25 version from this site but i had to delete the 0.24 version in order to download the other version, i tried many ways but it didn’t help so i had to delete the 0.24 :(
not familiar with andriod version, would that mean that it's useless to download pc-saves to use ?

Reactions: Planmaster

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
how to defeat Margot and Leo?? Leo just keeps on using glacier defence and Manila cannot do any damage

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I know i will sound like an ungrateful ass but i gatta say ...the person in charge with fights got really carried away.
I mean were at a point where only cheating can get most people through the game...
Is it really what the aim of developers was? Did someone forgot that this is an "adult" game?
Not only that but these last updates were a wave of combats with short fucking breaks when it was supposed to be the exact other way around...
I look around the site here and there and i see no demands for harder and more often battles... No vote no nothing.
It seems an arbitrary decision that drains the player of all resources even if he was corrupted as he/she can be...
I understand that some people put a lot of work into this and want this game to be taken serious but it seems that someone kinda lost sight of what this game was about and who's the target audience...

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I know i will sound like an ungrateful ass but i gatta say ...the person in charge with fights got really carried away.
I mean were at a point where only cheating can get most people through the game...
Is it really what the aim of developers was? Did someone forgot that this is an "adult" game?
Not only that but these last updates were a wave of combats with short fucking breaks when it was supposed to be the exact other way around...
I look around the site here and there and i see no demands for harder and more often battles... No vote no nothing.
It seems an arbitrary decision that drains the player of all resources even if he was corrupted as he/she can be...
I understand that some people put a lot of work into this and want this game to be taken serious but it seems that someone kinda lost sight of what this game was about and who's the target audience...
Well i actually think the game is very fair right now, and hope the developer continues this way. i believe the developer said they gonna make another ending for corruption route but shall focus on justice route for now which u technically have to fight for, would it make since for some1 going corrruption route and losing to regular hoodlums to beat strong opponents with supernatural power? if u played the justice route and trained her (gain exp) and beat Scar, u will have enough skills and powers to "destroy" them in last 2 fights, the fights r made for justice route which he's working on right now and if these were easy then the update will be just boring and only shows 2 minutes of cutscenes.

u said this is supposed to be a h-game, well tell me what u think about the action and superpowers in this game, doesn't look good enough to be the main focus of this game? because i think it does and pretty sure many others agree wth me, and this doesn't mean it will be but they r making room for both sides as i mentioned above

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how to defeat Margot and Leo?? Leo just keeps on using glacier defence and Manila cannot do any damage
if Leo keeps spamming the glacial shield then he's being a big D, in which case u'll have to activate skill Adrenalin to reduce damage taken and use Shotgun or another stun-skill on him hoping to stun him, and the best way to deal damage is using the instantaneous damage-skills when they don't have a damage reduction buff (yellow shield), just focus on him and kill'em first.

Last edited:

ayay0o

Jan 10, 2022
how to use this save, what i have to do?thanks for the help..also how to make the animations to work
*Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder of the last update (www/movies) and
overwrite the files to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.
Download "MOVIE FULL" if you need the animations of the old updates.

Oct 26, 2022
*Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder of the last update (www/movies) and
overwrite the files to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.
Download "MOVIE FULL" if you need the animations of the old updates.
thank you ! but then i have a lot of choices to make when i put the folder movies in www ,can you tell me which one is right?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes