ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, anybody can help ? I have bit of a bizarre thing, I got to the point where I get to do the droids mission, but when I go out from the police station after having accepted taken the shotgun and I get to the car, I can only go home, and then when I get home I basically cannot do anything. It does not give me the possibilty to drive to the factory, as it is supposed to do.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The RENPY VERSION game is on hold because the guy who made this version of the game had family problems and is no longer making this version of the game
So, in practical terms, we should consider this game as abandoned ? Bit of a pity, but would be good to know, at least would free the disk space.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
So, in practical terms, we should consider this game as abandoned ? Bit of a pity, but would be good to know, at least would free the disk space.
The renpy version is abandoned and the most likely thing is that if someone decides to release another version it will be from the finished game.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
On the patreon (when there is money) the developer puts out surveys from time to time that are about the level at which most of us have manila at lv18-20 and based on this he makes the fights, as well as adding skills and accessories such as the belt that Allows you to heal and recover energy instantly.

This is already endgame (of the main story) and no it is not made for win-win if manila loses at the gas station she will be taken by soldiers and taken directly to the endgame unless you are a bitch and shoot her to the eye to the mercenary who chases Grace and then for revenge he will kill Manila. Again fault of your choices.

The game is not focused on superpowers, however, that direction was seen coming since I added the Kami and given the end is approaching, the result is obvious.

It is obvious that the sex scenes in the update are disappointing since they don't even make narrative sense since what all the enemies want at this point is to kill her, not to fuck.
So in my opinion he shouldn't have included any and instead worked on Ghellar and Mason's repeatables.

The best thing that those who are frustrated by combat and lose because they are not strong (and they find it boring) can do is wait for the final version of the game to come out where he will create routes and edings for each path justice, corruption, victories or defeats and above all the most important thing for many sex scenes.

In conclusion relax and wait for the finished product.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Hi, anybody can help ? I have bit of a bizarre thing, I got to the point where I get to do the droids mission, but when I go out from the police station after having accepted taken the shotgun and I get to the car, I can only go home, and then when I get home I basically cannot do anything. It does not give me the possibilty to drive to the factory, as it is supposed to do.
you need to go to the factory on foot
1673316790421.png
if it is the second part of this mission it is night and you have to go behind it where Jason is waiting for you in his car.

Last edited:
Reactions: ouch2020

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
On the patreon (when there is money) the developer puts out surveys from time to time that are about the level at which most of us have manila at lv18-20 and based on this he makes the fights, as well as adding skills and accessories such as the belt that Allows you to heal and recover energy instantly.

This is already endgame (of the main story) and no it is not made for win-win if manila loses at the gas station she will be taken by soldiers and taken directly to the endgame unless you are a bitch and shoot her to the eye to the mercenary who chases Grace and then for revenge he will kill Manila. Again fault of your choices.

The game is not focused on superpowers, however, that direction was seen coming since I added the Kami and given the end is approaching, the result is obvious.

It is obvious that the sex scenes in the update are disappointing since they don't even make narrative sense since what all the enemies want at this point is to kill her, not to fuck.
So in my opinion he shouldn't have included any and instead worked on Ghellar and Mason's repeatables.

The best thing that those who are frustrated by combat and lose because they are not strong (and they find it boring) can do is wait for the final version of the game to come out where he will create routes and edings for each path justice, corruption, victories or defeats and above all the most important thing for many sex scenes.

In conclusion relax and wait for the finished product.
The ending you're talking about is not really an ending... As far as i can see is the same "ending' you get from losing the second fight in the subway... You just get taken into a room with a few things you can't interact with and all you can do is move in that little space left and right.... That's all.... It's not really a constructed ending as even a "you're killed Game Over" is more complete than that...

Reactions: ztepjk and pr0n

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
It tells me to put on casual sensual, but I don't have that, any help would be cool.

Also is there any way to cheat cash?, as work pay once per week covers next to nothing if You are buying pills to stop You from getting pregnant.

Thanks in advance.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
It tells me to put on casual sensual, but I don't have that, any help would be cool.

Also is there any way to cheat cash?, as work pay once per week covers next to nothing if You are buying pills to stop You from getting pregnant.

Thanks in advance.
There's no ingame cheat, but you can have to manually edit the parameters of the save files located in www/save folder through an editor: or rpgmakersavedit

• Love
Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
It tells me to put on casual sensual, but I don't have that, any idea where or how I find this outfit?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It tells me to put on casual sensual, but I don't have that, any idea where or how I find this outfit?
after the alley scene where you sort of depending on outcome, save the money clerk of the police station, she should invite you to go shopping with her on a week end, and that if I remember right is where or when you get the sensual casual clothing.
EDIT >>> Mainly keep checking the quest's, main, daily messages and what not for information on this.

Reactions: brittC25

Ezekiel2517

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, just a quick question, is there any way how to backup the savegames from the web (gamcore version)? I did some quick research here on the site but was not able to find the location on the drive.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Battles are fucking frustatrating don't know to even win that shit...
Cn anyone help me I m playing this thing on android!?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Guys, just a quick question, is there any way how to backup the savegames from the web (gamcore version)? I did some quick research here on the site but was not able to find the location on the drive.
the save game folder is in the www folder of the game folder. easy to back up

Ezekiel2517

Jan 10, 2023
the save game folder is in the www folder of the game folder. easy to back up
I mean the browser version, I tried to search on the drive for folders like www / save / manila / etc. but no success

Or, is it saved on the gamcore site and there is no way how to backup? Nothing urgent, im just curious, whether it would be possible to play from other browser or to have my progress saved somewhere, just in case...

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes