sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
i assume after the fight with ice girl and mental guy when you pick corruption route its the end of the update? or is it just bugged?
am back at the mental place and all i see is the shop guy again but nothing to continue..

edit: okay it seems it is bugged...picking the justice option continues story even if you pick corruption after that one justice option it continues...

Last edited:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
i assume after the fight with ice girl and mental guy when you pick corruption route its the end of the update? or is it just bugged?
am back at the mental place and all i see is the shop guy again but nothing to continue..

edit: okay it seems it is bugged...picking the justice option continues story even if you pick corruption after that one justice option it continues...
It's not a bug, it's the current end of the Manila route if you accept Simon's help, the same happens when you choose to follow the plan (it has no current continuation) instead of John help.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
A quick question, when I download a safe file from here, how do I install it in my game?
In the game, create a save (they are created in this folder www\save) with the same number as the save you want to use, then paste the new one on top of it and that's it.

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
In the game, create a save (they are created in this folder www\save) with the same number as the save you want to use, then paste the new one on top of it and that's it.
Thank you.

I have another question. A long time ago, when I first played the game, there was a quest that I never got around. It was aMR Burke Quest called AnalPig I think. But now I can't seem to generate it. What are the conditions for it?

otakudes

May 17, 2019
So, since the end of the first part of the game is close, and the last update ended just before the fight between the Manila and RedMoon, I suggest we discuss what the real identity of RedMoon is.
My guess is that she is Forger's daughter (I forgot her name). Why?
1. Forger mentioned on a date with Manila that his daughter lives in Europe.
2. In the plot of the game, it was mentioned several times that Forger's daughter, Alison and Manila grew up together and have known each other for a very long time.
3. Simon, as far as I remember, came to the city where the events of the game unfold, just from Europe. He could have recruited Forge's daughter there.
4. RedMoon herself mentioned in the dialogues that if she takes off the mask, the Manila will recognize her. That is, they are definitely familiar. At the same time, RedMoon obviously feels some dislike for the Manila: perhaps it's envy or jealousy, because everyone is chasing the Manila, sticking out their tongue like a dog, from Simon to her own father.

I suspect that she hides her participation in Simon's projects from her father as well.

What do you think?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you.

I have another question. A long time ago, when I first played the game, there was a quest that I never got around. It was aMR Burke Quest called AnalPig I think. But now I can't seem to generate it. What are the conditions for it?
1 .- beat J.blue and his gang at the start of the game.
2.- take the bribe
3.- accept the burker deal (don't pay him the rent)
4.- when manila goes to parker to run the 2nd time, burke will ask her for a blowjob.
5.- He will tell you to go to his store and start the Quest called AnalPig
1688166475420.png

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: in the next days...
*The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (100%)
- Animations 2/2 (Simon Le Rouge - Red Moon, Manila - Soldier)
- Dialogues (100%)
- Programming (90%)
- Battles 3/3
- There is a new character: Manila's uncle (Uncle Sam, Samael Shaw)
- New skills will be created which I will list in the next posts
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes