Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Going off the V9 change I got the message to do jogging which results with the BJ for Burke. I do not get the new outfit or anal pig messages though.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I've said this before and I'll say it again I really don't think killing that criminal at the start of the game should count as corruption literally everything about that situation makes killing him completely justifiable.

I think a better thing to do is have it so that arresting him gets you justice points but killing him however gets you neither justice nor corruption points. Instead once you are outside and you are being asked if you are okay Manila's reaction to killing him is what gets you either justice points or corruption points. So you get the option to react with remorse but not regret which gets you justice points or you can react coldly saying he was worthless scum or something and that gets you corruption.

I think this makes more sense than getting corruption points for doing something that was totally justifiable the guy literally pulled a gun on police officer of course you should shoot him.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.09] [Abaddon] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Note: this is version Without Battle Animation
Download Win (270MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So i see the dev. took out pregnancy in the genera tab.... does this game no longer plan on having pregnancy?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes